LIFELINE | Kamado Squad

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Genre: Yandere
Warnings: Blood, Obsession, Death
Vampire AU
- A Halloween Special -

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

"Zenitsu, Inosuke!"

The burgundy-haired vampire called out to his comrades. The two looked over at their leader, Inosuke rolling his eyes at the demeaning look he gave them. Tanjiro caught the action, his eyes narrowing at the disrespect.

"You two need to learn a... restraint, of sorts for the house staff in this mansion." He pointedly stared at the two, making Zenitsu sigh with boredom as he continued his actions.

"Zenitsu."

Tanjiro's eyes focused on the yellow-haired vampire, who released the woman he had been feeding on. Tanjiro didn't bat an eye when she roughly hit the ground. Only lazily glancing down at her pale form and frowning disappointedly. He looked back up at Zenitsu, who wiped a trail of blood off his chin.

"Cease your frenzy on the maiden's blood. There will be none if word gets out about this abnormal number of missing maids." Tanjiro motioned with his eyes to the pale-skinned woman that lay at Zenitsu's feet.

"Awh, how boring." Zenitsu pouted before a sadistic gleam sparked in his eyes. "I just can't help it, seeing the fear in their eyes as their life is slowly sucked away."

The male blushed a shade of red at the thought. Tanjiro ignored his mumbling and turned towards Inosuke, who was lounging on the couch, the upper half of his black kimono pooled at his waist.

Tanjiro turned up his nose at the gruesome sight of the deceased bodies around him. "Your brutality knows no bounds you animal."

"Eh?!" Inosuke snarled, leaning forward and resting his arms on his knees. "Careful what you say, you two-faced bloodsucker. At least I don't act like I'm some goody human businessman."

The three quickly went silent at the faint sound of footsteps down the hallway. The light taps grew louder till they were just outside Tanjiro's office door.

"Lord Tanjiro, we have the new maids that just arrived." There was a short pause as she regained her breath before speaking. "We await your arrival in the foyer."

At that, she departed. The three vampires turned towards each other, Zenitsu speaking first.

"Oh good! Fresh blood has arrived!"

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

The line of uniformed maids stood shoulder to shoulder in the foyer of their employer's home. The extravagant interior making all of them nervous.

They shuffled in place and quietly mumbled amongst each other while they waited. Y/n stood among the group. She shifted on her feet nervously and wiped her slightly damp palms on her crisp uniform.

The hall went silent at the sound of a pair of footsteps. They were followed by two more as they descended from the upper floor. All the women turned their heads slightly to peek at the men who elegantly walked down the steps.