SPEAK | Sanemi S.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Genre: Fluff, Angst
Warnings: None
Requested By: @kittylove32

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

"Mother! Mother!" The sound of two young children greeted the sleeping woman's ears. Her eyes blinked open slowly, meeting with two pairs of identical eyes she had once brandished. Their childish joy was immediate when she smiled in greeting to them, right before the bedroom door burst open once more.

"You little troublemakers!" The eldest boy glared at the pair of twins, identical, except by their gender. They sprung up from being kneeled next to their mother's now awakened form and jumped to the opposite side of the futon, trying to escape their older brother.

"I told you to stay— OUT!" The last word being yelled pride, as he caught the two by the back their haori's and lifting them up from the ground slightly. The two both crying out to their mother with crocodile tears.

"Mother! Big brother wouldn't let us wake you up today!" Akemi spoke, the princess of the family and the youngest by only a few minutes. She crossed her arms and pouted angrily while still held by their big brother, Haruto.

"I told you earlier, Mom is tired and not to disturb her sleep! Yet you two couldn't last an hour!" He glared down at them and huffed in disappointment, further dampening the younger ones moods.

"Yeah? Well, you're a- a meanie! You made Akemi cry!" Akio, her twin brother, started to squirm and try to punch Haruto after seeing his sister's tears.

"It's okay you all..." The soothing voice of their mother drew all of their attention and ceasing the attack on Haruto. She stood up from the futon and approached the huddled trio, lifting the still crying Akemi into her arms and pressing a kiss to the girl's cheek.

"I'm sorry you three, I have to go see Lady Tamayo for my medicine." Y/n smiled softly at her children, the clueless younger ones perking up at the mention of Tamayo. Meanwhile Haruto frowned softly at her unnecessary apology.

After reassuring Akio and Akemi, Y/n dressed herself into the proper attire and covered some unnatural demon markings on her face before leaving to visit Tamayo's clinic.

The bustling crowds of the district made the woman's heart race in anxiety, and her senses to sharpen. The trip there was relatively short and was only a couple blocks walking distance, but nonetheless she didn't often make the journey.

Entering their barrier, Y/n made her way to the door and rapt her knuckles gently three times, before patiently waiting. It swung open moments later, being greeted by Yushiro's scowling expression.

"What are you doing here." His brows lowered and his glare intensified.

"I'm sorry, um... I need to see Lady Tamayo." Y/n gazed at her feet, the feeling of nausea arising at demand she had given him. A mumbled 'I'm sorry' once again leaving her lips.

A harsh sigh was heard from Yushiro as he moved aside and back into the clinic, Y/n following closely behind. They arrived at the main room, where Tamayo sat on the tatami mat, pouring some tea, presumably for her and Yushiro.