HYPER | Sanemi S. - Part 2

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested By: @kittylove32

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

"Oooo, you're in trouble!"

Y/n looked towards the small group of slayers that had just entered the clearing. Sanemi still pinned her to the ground, treating her like she was an actual threat to his wellbeing.

"You really can't hold yourself back Sanemi." The smooth voice of the butterfly themed female caught Y/n's attention.

As Y/n went into thought, Shinobu had sent two Kakushi to pull Sanemi off of Y/n's relaxed form. He smacked the two's hands away before they could pull him off though, and angrily walked off from the area.

Y/n stood after he began to retreat from the group, brushing her clothes clear of the dirt dusting them.

"Hello." Y/n glanced up to the woman who smiled calmly, though it conflicted with her range of emotion underneath her soothing expression.

"Hello!" Y/n smiled back and hopped over to the purple haired slayer. "You're really pretty, but you're hiding how you actually feel, right?!"

At her words Shinobu's eyes widened before she resumed her blank smiling face. She ignored the dig and continued to the reason she had come to see the demon. "Come with us, we are going to do some testing."

"Okay! What are you testing me for?"

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

"I don't think I like the testing very much."

Y/n rubbed her arm that was somehow still sore after her wound had healed. Shinobu walked away from the complaining demon and began to do some tests on the blood sample she had taken.

"Ah yes, I'm sorry about that, I need this so we can figure out why you don't need to consume people for energy or power." Shinobu halfheartedly muttered as she examined Y/n's blood. She was using different lethal poisons on it to see if she was immune to them, unlike the other demons.

Shinobu snapped out of her daze when Y/n peeked over her shoulder to examine what she had been doing. Shinobu's eye twitched as the girl began to pick through her materials and poison case. "Y/n! Why don't you go outside, I can have Aoi let one of the other Hashira bring the children over for you all to speak."

This successfully made Y/n cease her snooping and skip out the room with Aoi, who had been standing by the door. Not long after, Y/n was waiting in the mansions butterfly garden when she heard the pitter-patter of feet from Chikyu and Hana sneaking up on her.

Before they could jump onto her back, Y/n swiftly turned around and snatched the two off the raised porch behind her. The children screamed with laughter as Y/n tickled them a giggled alongside them.

After the tickle attack on the two toddlers, Y/n turned towards the elder kids grinning at them. "Hi you all! It feels like forever since I've seen you four!"

Ryo rolled his eyes at the dramatic tone Y/n used, but before he could snark back at her, him and Keiko were pummeled onto the wooden planks in a bear hug. Keiko laughed with the others and rubbed Y/n's head fondly as Ryo grumbled to himself, secretly enjoying the affection he was receiving.

"Oh, it's the angry kitten!" The kids glanced back to where Y/n had waved tauntingly, only to spot the scowling Sanemi that had brought them here. His eye twitched in irritation from Y/n's nickname, he stood a good distance away, not hearing the whispering coming from the young Chikyu and Hana.

"He's kinda scary!" Chikyu had whispered into Y/n's ear quietly, Hana nodding along before sharing her two sense.

"He has big scary scars, and no eyebrows— i think that's the creepy part." Y/n giggled like a schoolgirl and glanced towards Sanemi before nodding at Hana's words.

The slayer began to walk over to the group, to pull Y/n aside to return her to Shinobu at Aoi's request. Before could reach the group though, Y/n grabbed the four seated children and launched onto the roof of the mansion. Two kids under each of her arms.

"You can't take them away again you angry kitten!" Y/n laughed aloud as Sanemi jumped up onto the roof and the two ran across the rooftop.

Shinobu by now, had emerged from the Butterfly Mansion to see what the loud stomping was, she smiled 'calmly' at the group, anger surrounding her.

"You five, please come down here, we need to have a chat about this." The group turned towards Shinobu, feeling her wrath from even ten feet away. Chikyu broke the eerie silence, making Shinobu even more angry at the conversation.

"Y/n, can we run away again, she looks scary..."

"Indeed... away we go young ones!"

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

A/n: Apologies for the delay, I've been really busy this week. ("▔-▔)

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪