TROUBLEMAKER | Giyuu T.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Modern AU

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

The sound of the bell released the weary students from their desks, many already packed and jogging out into the hallway to meet up with friends.

Others putting away notebooks and preparing for their after-school clubs and activities. Y/n stood at the front of the class, erasing the whiteboard full of work she had written for today's class.

"Bye Ms. L/n!" Students spoke their goodbyes as they walked past their favorite teacher. Y/n smiled at the groups, exchanging a goodbye as well and wishing them a good weekend.

Only minutes the later the classroom was quiet, and hallways were emptied of students. Everyone in a hurry to finish up for the week and have their weekend begin.

Y/n sighed and put the whiteboard eraser down and sat down in her office chair. She slid open a draw to the left and pulled out her pen. Placing it down, she reached over to the drop-off bin and pulled out the stack of quizzes.

"This is going to be a while." Y/n picked up the pen and rubbed the bridge of her nose in exasperation. She pulled the top paper off the stack and began marking the answers from the answer book she had pulled out along with the pile.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

A while later, Y/n cracked her eyes open from a restful slumber. She sat up, making the bedsheets fall from her shoulders. The school nurses' room was doused in a warm orange hue from the setting sun, making Y/n's eyes widened in realization.

"Took you long enough." She flew her eyes over to the nurses' desk, where an onyx haired male was seated behind it. He wore a pair of reading glasses as he typed on the computer, assumably student visit records.

"You should leave next time if you're so worn out." He rose from the office chair and grabbed a clipboard with one hand as the other rested in his pocket. "You've been overworking yourself."

"I'm sorry Tomioka." Y/n heaved, her shoulders dropping as her eyes fell to her lap. "Your right, I haven't been getting much sleep since the extra workload."

The male plopped onto the bed beside her and leaned forward, peering into her eyes. His cerulean blue eyes staring closely at her. The light shaded bags under his eyes showed his share of weariness, making Y/n feel even more guilty.

He cracked a small smile at her before facing away for a moment to shake his head.

"You always did like being a bit of a troublemaker for me." A lighthearted tone in his voice accompanied the fond words he expressed to the woman. "But what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take care of you."

"Tomioka!" Y/n could feel the heat waft off her face at the words and she couldn't help but glance around the small infirmary. "We agreed to not talk about it at school."

Giyuu rose a brow at her words before snarking back with a sharp quip. "Oh? Well school is over; therefore, I can call you my girlfriend, right?"

Y/n glared, unimpressed with his teasing. He leaned back over and pressed his lips against her forehead, taking Y/n by surprise.

"Tomioka! What was that for?!" Y/n pushes him away lightly, covering her mouth to hide the embarrassed yell.

"It's Giyuu remember? School is over now." He stood up and strode back over to the computer at his desk.

There was a short pause before he hid his face from view behind the monitor and called over to Y/n who was still extremely embarrassed.

"Your temperature is a bit high though; don't you think?"

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

A/n: tysm for 1k reads!

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪