SHOCKING | Zenitsu A.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: Violence, Blood

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

The brisk night air sent a chill wind through the quiet streets of the town. The darkened houses and eerily emptied streets made an ominous feeling rise as Y/n walked along the dirt roads.

Despite the atmosphere, Y/n calmly walked through the streets humming a tune to herself. 'I wonder how long this will take?'

Y/n huffed and ceased her leisure stroll. She rose her hands to cup around her mouth to amplify her call through the town.

"Hellooo! I'm starting to get bored demon!" Her voice echoed through the abandoned streets; the only response received was the sound of chirping crickets.

'What a boring demon they are.' Y/n pouted slightly after the demon didn't respond to her childish poke. Before she could resume her search, the sound of skittering pebbles drew her attention to behind her.

She smoothly turned towards the noise and soundlessly drew her blade. It was silent for a moment until Y/n called out to the shadowed corner. "Hello there, not very quiet, are you?"

The presence shifted at the words, making Y/n readjust her stance. Just before she attacked with her breathing style, the hidden figure revealed themselves.

The boy fell out of the shadows, landing on his face into the dirt path. Y/n relaxed, sensing his presence as human now. The boys laid still and unmoving, almost like if he were to move, Y/n would jump him.

"Oh, are you still alive?" Y/n crouched beside his still form and poked his arm. Suddenly the boy sprang up, dirt covering his features and small dents in his skin from the pebbles.

"Thank goodness! I'm not going to die alone here!" Tears formed in his eyes and began dripping down his cheeks, plopping onto the dry dirt below. He launched at Y/n, wrapping her in a constraining embrace while crying into her clothes.

"Please release me, I don't know you and I'm here to slay a demon." Y/n deadpanned at the boy, whom she deemed even wimpier than the hiding demon.

"No! Don't push me away, I don't wanna die alone!" Zenitsu sobbed more as Y/n pulled away and stood up. When he looked up at her, he froze and his eyes widened, not paying attention to what she was saying.

"Now then, I'm going to search for the demon... are you paying attention?" She stopped and tilted her head at the terrified looking male as he pointed behind her. His mouth opened and closed with no sound emerging.

"D-d-d-...demon!" He yelled loudly while pointing behind Y/n, and promptly after announcing their enemy, he passed out on the spot.

The sudden announcement made Y/n ready herself for battle. She quickly flicked her blade out and turned to slice at the demon, but before she could make contact with their neck, she was smacked in the side. Her body flew to the left into a stone wall, her form cracking against the tough stones and crumpling her body to the ground.