PROTECTIVE | Muzan K.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested By: @karenahhhhh

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

"Yes Lord Muzan."

The harmonious voices of the uppermoons danced around the infinity castle creating an echo. A majority of the uppermoon demons were present, along with the two remaining lower moons.

The group kneeled a floor below Muzan, their eyes trained to the floor in respect and fear. The male stood above them glaring down in anger at the recent events that had happened.

The thick silence, however, was broken quickly by the announcement of a woman nearby.

"Muzan, I'm hungry again..." A groan of annoyance came from the mysterious woman, drawing the attention of all the demons present.

Their eyes darted back to the floor when Muzan used his speed to dash over. They all thought the mysterious women would be killed, but instead Muzan began gently speaking to her.

"Alright dear, we'll go get you some food in a bit alright—" He was interrupted when the woman exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh! The upper and lowermoons are here!" She passed by Muzan with a hurried walk and smiled at the group. Her eyes skimmed over them, searching for someone. Her eyes lit up when they landed on one of the demons.

"It's good to see you again Kokushibo!" At her words the demons looked back up at her. Before the woman had been behind something, so they hadn't been able to see her fully.

Now they had a clear view of her, and every demon was in shock. The woman was pregnant, and with how the demon king was acting, it was obviously his.

"Yes, It is a pleasure to see you again Lady Y/n." Kokushibo remained his formal self, greeting the young woman as Muzan glared angrily at the demon for taking his wife's attention.

Seeming to realize the others there, Y/n turned towards the rest of the group to introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Y/n, Muzan's wife."

The group inclined their heads in respect, spurred by Muzan's intense glare. "It's an honor, Lady Y/n."

They all spoken in sync, everyone flared with questions and their minds were a flurry of thoughts about this strange event. Muzan stepped forwards, beginning to introduce the Kizuki, though reluctantly.

"Uppermoon two, Douma. Uppermoon three, Akaza." He moved down the line stating each of their ranks and their names as Y/n excitedly nodded along. "Lowermoon one, Enmu. And lastly, Lowermoon two, Rui."

In between introductions, Y/n excited spoke with a few of the demons. For instance, lowermoon two. Her already rising maternal instincts made the woman go up to the demon and give him a comforting hug and a pat on the back.

The young demon was overwhelmed, both with nervousness and a feeling of longing for such a motherly figure.

She had also spoken with Daki and Gyutaro, inquiring about their work and how they blended in with the humans in the red-light district.

To which they excitedly chatted until Muzan irritably cleared his throat and the two clamped their mouths shut.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

After the introductions, Y/n smiled at the group.

"It was a pleasure to speak with you all!" She inclined her head slightly, making the demons partially shocked. "I look forward to the next time we meet."

After her words, a grumble of hunger came from the woman's stomach, an embarrassed look appearing on her face.

"Ah! Are you hungry Lady Y/n?" The uppermoon two, Douma, perked up at the noise. A twinkle appearing in his eye. "If you'd prefer, I have a fresh box of—"

Muzan glared at the demon as he spoke, already knowing what he was going to say. But before his question could be finished, Y/n stopped him.

"I'm sorry Douma, but you do realize I don't consume your type of food." Y/n wryly smiled at the demon, who visibly sulked at the realization.

"Thank you for the offer though."

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪