Chapter 190: Fragmented power of the Aquasphere

[Outskirts of the Kingdom, Near the border]

Not taking a breather, Asmodeus quickly maneuvered his scythe across his arm from right to left, as he quickly swung it forward towards Merlin in quick succession of movements. Due to that Merlin was caught of guard by that sudden shift of attack as he somehow was able to defend himself in the nick of time. However due to the difference in strength, merlin was then blown away by the simple force of the attack, causing him to crash to the ground and roll over it.

When Merlin got blown away, Asmodeus then quickly tilted his head backwards just in time to dodge Shun six rounds of bullet coming from his weapon RFC. After dodging the bullets with a smile like some kind of matrix, He then drew his scythe into a back hand grip and threw it towards shun like some kind of a razor wheel.

Upon seeing such an attack, Shun quickly pulled back his RFC away from his line of sight, as he drew out his Botrk to deflect the razor like wheel attack that Asmodeus had made. Afterwards Shun quickly imbued a huge amount of mana towards his RFC on his hand and plans to direct the blow of force towards Asmodeus in a split second.

However the moment he took his aim, Asmodeus was nowhere to be seen in front of him, causing him to suddenly react instinctively and quickly shift his aim from his behind. Just like expected the moment Shun tried to aim behind him, Asmodeus already swung down his scythe towards his RFC, causing it to break into pieces. Even thought Shun was irritated, he has no time whatsoever to complain as he quickly covered up his blunder for loosing his weapon with a quick kick to the head.

Unfortunately despite his cover up attempt, Asmodeus already anticipated his next move as he ducked below Shun's waistline and prepared himself to attack him from an unblockable position. However little did he know that even thought Shun couldn't block his attack in time, he was still not out of options as the person himself used the spell flash to blink himself away from harm in a split second before the attack connects.

For the first time in awhile, Asmodeus was shocked by that quick reaction from Shun as he somehow re-evaluated his opponent right in front of him. But the moment Asmodeus thought of such a thing, Shun quickly took this opportunity as he made Shyvana rain down a sea of flames from above, while he connected that attack with Garen's Ultimate skill "Demacian Justice", which summons a sword made of light from high up above and dropped at the specific target.

With such a combination attack, strong gust of wind brushed up the battlefield as smoke flooded the area causing everyone to get caught in it to cough and instinctively protect their eyes. Soon after a minute had passed, everyone thought that the battle was over due to the inactivity of the fighters and the dragon that was summoned. But as if destroying their expectation Asmodeus laughter could be heard among the dust and smoke as he suddenly sent out a huge slash out of nowhere towards Shyvana, causing the champion to arch in pain before completely disintegrating into mana

There were two things that was proven from that attack alone. One was that the battle wasn't over yet, while the other was the fact that Asmodeus has enough strength to literally one shot a champion which has a draconic trait and draconic lore. If the second proof was actually legit, then Asmodeus himself was already on a whole new level of power madness than Shun had anticipated.

Foreboding a grim situation in front of him, Shun then opened up his summoning book out of thin air as he plans to confront Asmodeus with numbers itself. However as if reading his inner thoughts, Asmodeus came out from the smoke behind him as he slashed up his scythe towards the book that Shun had summoned.

Once more this act has proven another point and that is Asmodeus himself was aware that Shun has the ability to summon creatures or people out of thin air using some kind of a weird phenomena, and all of this was possible the moment summoned a book that he had never seen before. Thus in order to avoid such scenario wherein he is completely outnumbered and exhausted, he will then have to prevent Shun from summoning his summons to the best that he could.

In his first attempt to cancel Shun's summoning, he actually succeeded from it as he initiated a sudden sneak attack from his target's blind spot. From that attack Asmodeus was able to cut the book in half, causing Shun to be alarmed and swung his Botrk towards his direction. But before the Botrk could connect its attack, Asmodeus quickly casted a spell from his hand as he released a torrent of magic blast with an attribute of water and darkness towards Shun. 

Through That Shun was then blown away by the blast as he crashed and fell a few meters below the mountain foot.

The moment he got rid of the summoner, Asmodeus suddenly used a means of teleportation magic to appear before Merlin, as he slapped away Merlin's staff and struck him down with the blade of his scythe. But the moment he struck Merlin down, Asmodeus then  sigh in disappointment as he saw Merlin's body scattering into a sea of flowers, indicating that Merlin was able to turn his whole body into an illusion in a nick of time to save his life.

Unable to kill off the detestable Illusionist and sorcerer, Asmodeus then gave out a dry laughter as he unknowingly glanced at the distance where Merlin had just reformed his whole body at a safe place away from harm.

"When are you going to stop playing tag sorcerer?" asks Asmodeus as he felt irritated by Merlin's tricks

"I will stop playing tag, the moment you are either captured or restrained... Your just too dangerous" replied Merlin in a nonchalant expression

"Well i cant afford that" said by Asmodeus

"Me neither, so we'll continue this tag race till one of us drop" replied by Merlin

At that declaration, Merlin pointed out his staff towards Asmodeus as he casted three different spells at the same time and fired them off simultaneously. As if a response towards Merlin's declaration, Asmodeus then suddenly ran up towards him as he dodged three of Merlin's spells without much difficulty and prepare his stance to swing down hi scythe.

However the moment he got about 10 meters near him, Merlin suddenly spun  his staff in his right arm as he struck it to the ground and created a large chasm beneath Asmodeus. By the degree of the attack, Asmodeus couldn't find out whether what he was seeing was an illusion or not, but in order to be sure of his safety, he then reflexively jumped up into the air as he plans to air walk to avoid the chasm that Merlin made.

However as if expecting such a result, Merlin sprung out hundreds of chains into the air, completely trapping Asmodeus in its grip, before he detonated all of it causing a huge explosion to occur on the battlefield. For once Merlin showed his might as both an illusionist and a sorcerer at the same time.