Chapter 198: The Spear That Divided The Sea IV

[Outskirts of the Kingdom, Near the border]

After the huge explosion in the air, both Akito and Asmodeus quickly landed back to the ground as they powered up their respective weapons and fired off another ranged attacks.

 "Tomura's Third offensive sword form Ken no Nami (Sword Wave)"

"Raging torrent!!!!"

The moment both of their power clashed against each other, a huge explosion once again vibrated towards its surroundings as clouds and dust rose up to the air. Using such obstruction to its advantage, Asmodeus quickly hid his presence from Akito as he traversed the distance between them in order to initiate a sudden strike from his blind spot.

However despite the obstructions hindering his sight Akito wasn't helpless at all. By using one of his sword form which he honed throughout his ordeal in this world, he then begun to search for Asmodeus presence from within the obstructed sight.

"Tomura's Third tactical sword form Namiutsu kankaku (Ripple sense)"

Using rippling waves like a buoy sensors back on his world, he then begun to feel every vibration in his surroundings that is invisible to his naked eye in order to seek his opponent. In order to find Asmodeus he will need to identify the vibration made by its footsteps in order to differentiate it from an ordinary falling obstruction.

Since humans makes a different vibration in comparison to other non living objects, differentiating the vibrations from each other will be quite an easy task for Akito who have experience in this type of situation. After all Asmodeus wasn't the first opponent he had faced which obstructed his view.

In just a few seconds, he quickly found Asmodeus whereabouts despite all the obstructions as he quickly made an attack from his expected blind spot. On the other hand once Asmodeus felt that Akito suddenly made his attack, despite him still being hidden, he quickly bent his back in order to avoid his sudden swing before jumping away in order to avoid his quick follow up of double slash.

After taking his distance for quite a few feet, Asmodeus quickly duck down below as he launched himself forward and thrusted out his spear.

In response to that, Akito swiftly parried the thrust by swing his sword circularly to the side, as he quickly held his sword horizontally and swung towards Asmodeus direction.

Quickly pulling back the spear on his hand, Asmodeus blocked the incoming horizontal strike, before taking a quick spin in the air, while following the momentum of the strike. After he spun in the air, he then held the end butt of the spear as he swung it towards Akito's neck.

Noticing the incoming swing, Akito then quickly duck down in order to avoid having his head being cut off as he suddenly noticed Asmodeus quickly shifting his hold on his spear upon missing his target. At the same time Asmodeus spun his spear from his left to his right with a slight nudge as he went into thrusting position in mid air.

The moment Asmodeus thrusted his pear towards Akito's ducked head, the latter then quickly pulled back his head in order to avoid the strike while swinging his sword upwards to parry back the thrusted spear. However the moment he successfully parried the spear upwards, Asmodeus then smoothly slid the spear along his back and thrusted the butt of the spear towards Akito's guts, before touching the ground.

As if the thrust wasn't enough, Asmodeus quickly casted a spell at the end of his spear and sent out a raging torrent of water to blast off Akito towards the distance and crash at the pile of hard rocks.

Everything he did was fluent and precise. Even thought Akito prove to be a challenge, Asmodeus himself was still beyond his league. 

After taking care of Akito, Asmodeus then quickly searched for the annoying sup[porter of the group as he quickly found Diva from the distance applying healing buffs towards both Mordred and Lionel. Naturally once he found the annoying songstress, he then charged towards her in incredible speed as he plans to take her out before she becomes an even more of a bother obstacle.