chapter fifty four

j u n g k o o k

tiny spice

"Are you alright, Mr. Jeon?" Back asks me with concern.

"Yes, let's go."

These past three days, I wasn't able to concentrate. I was mad and upset for one reason. Y/n doesn't even open up to me, she doesn't say anything to me when clearly something is bothering here recently.

She always hides it like we're just some friends. We're a couple, she should be saying what's bothering in her mind. But no, she wants to keep it and mess up her own head.

The notifications on her phone yesterday night proved me that her sister wasn't doing this recently but for a while. The text messages and the calls were so pitiful and desperate, I found it disgusting.

I want to ask but at the same time, I want her to tell it herself. Maybe she'll say it tonight or tomorrow, who knows? I just want her to say it the fastest way possible. I don't want her to be disturbed with that woman and anything concerning that man.

Closing my eyes, I sigh and pushing the door open.

❣︎

"It was a success. I thought this would happen later on the week but it happened quite quickly," Namjoon says, showing his dimples. "We can leave early, you see."

"Of course, who wouldn't?"

We both laughed, entering the car. I look up to see the building from the tilted window. A few days then we're gone from this country.

I'm not really a fan of travelling the world for some business. But sometimes, I'm quite obligated to do so. There's not much options to choose. I do have guests coming around to my country but not as much as them. I'm not a fan of inviting businessmen.

The best part of travelling is going with someone you love. Now it's less lonely than before. Even if I go with the others, I've always felt like we were never actually close but just long time work partners.

Opening the car's door, I wait for Namjoon to come with me. We walked in the hotel with small conversation, nothing big since he's always in his own world and I'm in mine.

We said good night and entered our room. I see Y/n sitting on the sofa, drinking coffee as she looked at the view of the city. Once I started to change, I could see her turning her head towards me.

"I have nothing to do, Jungkook," She says, sighing while sitting on the bed right beside me. I took my shirt off and went to the closet to get my night clothes.

"I just wanted you to have a different view, that's all. Just take this as a relaxing trip, without any stress. You don't have to worry about anyone or anything."

"Well, you could've told me that," She awkwardly laughed, getting up from the bed.

I frustratedly groaned, knowing that she won't tell me what's happening with her. She will never and I'm tired. She looks at me with a confused look, stopping herself to go any further.

"Are you really not going to tell me what's happening with you and your sister?"

Her bottom lip falls slightly as she blinked a few times. I sit down on the bed, opening the drawer to get myself a cigarette. Placing it on my lips, I cover my hands and lit it up. I inhale the smoke and exhaled while looking at her.