Chapter 29 🍋~ Greedy

⚠️This chapter contains sexual content that may not be suitable for some audiences.⚠️

I think that's the first time you've actually liked attention from people in public," Gene remarked.

We had just gotten back from dinner, and I couldn't contain my excitement over the sparkly diamond that decorated my left hand. It proved to be a useful tactic in securing a free bottle of champagne, not that Gene drank anyway; but to celebrate the special occasion, he decided to enjoy a glass with me. It was a perfect day out, but I was glad to be home.

I flopped back onto our bed and watched as Gene removed his blazer, carefully hanging it up before crawling into bed. He propped himself up with me between his arms.

I fluttered my eyes and dropped my voice to a whisper. "And how should I repay my fiancé for this perfect day?" I'm never gonna get sick of calling him that.

"Saying yes to me was more than enough, but..." He neared my ear, his voice low and venomous. "Seeing the desperation in your eyes, I guess today wasn't perfect enough?"

I shook my head, a heavy but wanting feeling settling in my stomach. "No, it was!"

His lips pressed against my neck and trailed down to my collarbone. I tilted my head back to give him more access, but he clicked his tongue before his lips continued to set fire to my skin. "So greedy."

"Gene...!" I whined, placing a hand on his cheek.

He got the message and brought his lips to mine. Meanwhile, his hand snuck behind me, and the seamless sound of my dress's zipper zipping all the way down filled the room. I reached my hands down to pull the dress over my head, momentarily breaking Gene and I's kiss. Unlike the care he had with his blazer, he tossed my dress aside and moved his lips with mine. He adjusted one knee to be between my legs and pressed it to my thinly covered core, earning a pathetic whimper from me. I felt him smirk between our kiss and he trailed his lips down to my neck as he began to mark it with his teeth. I pressed my hands against his chest to get him to go easier on my neck, and he relented, only to continue on my chest after practically ripping my bra off. 

"Who's really the greedy one?" I gasped out.

He stopped in his tracks and bore his dark blue eyes into mine. "Should I stop, then? Leave you to your own devices cause you've had enough from me? Hm, princess?"

"No, no, no, please. I need you." I reached my hands back to his dress shirt, only this time to begin unbuttoning it. However, he held my wrists together and pinned them above my head.

He peppered kisses on the side of my left boob. "Be a good girl and wait." Latching onto a bud with his mouth, he circled his tongue while squeezing and pinching my opposite boob.

Moans carelessly escaped my lips, getting louder and more desperate the times his nails dug into me, decorating my chest with crescent-shaped marks. My mind was hazy as I squirmed and got my hands free from his hold on my wrists, and the smooth fabric of his shirt was mine once again. My fingers danced around in search of buttons, when Gene ceased the attention to my chest. His eyes met with mine, and the two words he previously emphasized resounded in my mind. Good girl. I withdrew my hands and clasped them over my chest, as if I was praying for him to forgive my misstep.

A smile spread across his face and he pressed his lips to mine. Through our heated kiss, he guided my hands to his chest, and my fingers fumbled around and got to work unbuttoning and slipping his shirt off. When our lips parted, we were both breathless, and the sight of his newly exposed skin didn't help. I've seen him dozens of times before, but I still drink up his body every time.

"Gene," I panted.

He shifted down the bed until his head was between my legs. He yanked down my panties and threw them aside, and his lips closed on my clit, earning a shaky breath from me. His tongue pressed flat against the nub as he sucked, and I bucked my hips into his face. My tongue was lolled out as I watched him absolutely ruin me. Before long, my entire body shook and he took in the aftermath of my orgasm as I cried out. "Oh my fucking Irene...!"

My stomach still burned with want— no, need. His eyes flickered back to mine and I've never seen greater desperation. I gave him a nod and he slipped two fingers inside me, pumping in and stretching me out. He licked his lips clean from the slick of my core and kissed me feverishly. Shortly after, he freed himself of his pants and boxer-briefs in one go and his fingers left my core. He adjusted himself at my entrance, and I could see it in his shaking arms that it took all he had not to slam into me. He slowly pressed fully into me and bucked his hips forward for good measure.

"Oh, princess," he groaned. "Happy? Got what you wanted?"

"Mmm... You know this isn't enough for either of us," I replied.

"What do you want me— fuck I can't drag this out any longer." He drew back before slamming back in, and he settled into a rhythm that I quickly matched. He whispered words of praise as he thrusted into me, which threw me into further bliss and the familiar haze from countless times before settled in. We continued deep into the night, and a lengthened groan from Gene marked his release.

The desperation at my stomach began to ebb as he filled me up and laid down next to me. He pulled my face to his chest and placed a kiss atop my head.

"How was that, my gorgeously greedy fiancée?"

I smiled. "You're still calling me gorgeous." I closed my eyes and nestled into his chest. "I think I should be greedy more often for the both of us."

"I wouldn't mind that," he said.

"In all seriousness, Gene, you made everything about today perfect. I can't believe I get to call you my fiancé. How did I end up so lucky?"

He placed another kiss atop my head. "Trust me, Y/n, the lucky one is me." He sighed. "Thank you for putting up with me."

"I agreed to marry you, silly. It's a lot more than putting up with you."

His voice turned mushy and dorkish. "I know, I just wanted to hear you say otherwise!"

I giggled. "I love you, Gene."

"I love you, too, Y/n."
·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·

A/n: I thought I was gonna give up on ever writing this after like. a year?? more than a year?? BUT I RANDOMLY DECIDED TO WRITE THIS LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD'VE LEFT THIS IN THE DRAFTS I HAVENT WRITTEN IN SO LONG 🔥🔥

Thanks for reading kawaii potato cats! I love each and every single one of you very muchly! Catch you all later! Baii~ 💖Shadow🎮