Side Story 3~ Prom Night

⚠️This chapter contains sexual content that may not be suitable for some audiences.⚠️

A bright smile captured my face as I shuffled into the bathroom with one of Gene's shirts. Yes, I have my own plain black shirts, but it's much different when it's your boyfriend's. I never really understood the whole thing with stealing your partner's clothes, but it makes a lot of sense now. It's the look they give you!! And the added comfort. My Irene, who knew I'd find so much comfort in a person!?

As excited as I was, my face was flushed for a different reason as I locked the bathroom door. I'm alone at Gene's house, and it's prom night. We had agreed on take out and watching TV in the living room, but...anything could happen, right? Oh my Irene, Gene can be so hard to read. Is he thinking about... Does he want to... My mind wandered for a bit, but I eventually shook my head, bringing myself back. I wouldn't mind if things did take a different turn; as long as another accident, aka me, doesn't happen. Mom and Dad would kill me. Repeating the same thing they did? Well...knowing them, they wouldn't kill me, but they'd definitely be— ugh, what am I thinking?! I took a deep breath as I moved one of my hands back to pull down my zipper.

It wouldn't go down. I looked at my back in the mirror to see what the zipper was stuck on, but after a few attempts to resolve the situation, I gave up. Mom paid a lot for this dress; I can't ruin it.

I opened the door ajar, and called for Gene and explained my problem. Aside from his dress coat, he appeared in his formal attire. He stood behind me as I drummed my fingers on the bathroom counter. One of his hands moved my hair aside, while the other unstuck the zipper and pulled it down a bit. Throughout this, his fingers brushed my neck and my hands clenched into fists. My heart began to race.

Gene seemed to notice, as he brought his face to my ear and whispered, "What's wrong, cutie?"

Cutie...

I noticed him smirk in the mirror and press his lips against the back of my neck. I drew closer to the counter, and Gene trapped me in between his arms. My mind grew hazy as he continued to kiss my neck, and the haze intensified as he moved his right hand back to my zipper. His fingers grazed my back as he slowly pulled my zipper further down.

He placed another kiss on my neck. "What beauty hides underneath this pretty dress of yours?"

"Gene..."

His eyes traveled to the mirror and he glanced down at me. His eyes widened and he stepped back, but I kept his remaining hand on the counter down.

"Don't stop," I whispered.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and sat myself on the counter between the two sinks. He placed a hand on either side of my thighs, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him into a kiss. One of his hands lifted my gown and slipped under it, creeping up my thigh. His lips trailed down to my neck, causing me to tilt my head back. I placed my hand atop his on my thigh, and brought it closer to my core. He smirked against my neck before finding spots to abuse. Soft mumbles escaped me, and they grew in frequency as he slid my dress off my shoulders, bringing kisses to my newly exposed skin. My heart pounded louder in my ears. I've never been this naked in front of someone before. Yes, there's swimsuits, but I always wear more conservative ones. Now...I'm just in a bra, and my dress could easily be pulled down; then, it'd be dead at my feet, leaving me in a bra and underwear.

His fingers slipped into my underwear and stroked my clit; on impulse, my legs moved together.

He sighed and his breath tickled my ear. "Having second thoughts?"

His eyes met mine, but I shot my head down to my lap. He didn't let me have my way as he tilted my chin up. "Y/n."

"Gene, please."

"If you close your legs like that, what do you want me to do?"

My face was burning and I averted my eyes to his shirt. "...Can I take it off?"

He nodded, and I placed my hands on his collar, bringing him into a kiss before working on unbuttoning. He slid the shirt off of himself and moved to kissing my neck as I took in his newly exposed skin. He was skinny, without a doubt, but it dawned upon me how tall he actually is. I spread my legs and brought his hand back to my upper thigh. He asked me if I was okay and after nodding, his lips were back on mine, then to my neck, while his fingers were at my clit. He started slow, and a new haze creeped up on me as I tried to focus on his chest. The haze grew heavier as his stroking and circling grew faster and it got hotter and hotter. His free hand pulled down my panties, and they dropped to the ground. One finger slipped in, quickly joined by another. They pressed into me and I was about ready to lose it; they reached far and stretched me out as he pumped them in and out.

"Does it feel good?" he whispered.

"Y-Yes," I panted.

"Rock your hips, it'll feel better."

I did as I was told and holy shit was he right. I cried out encouraging obscenities as I lost myself further and further. Before I knew it, I climaxed. I was breathing heavily as I slowly came down from my high.

He pulled his fingers out from me. "I think that's enough for one night."

"What...what about you?" I asked.

"Hearing you pant and cry out like that was more than enough for me. Get changed and let's order us some food." He smirked as he grazed a thumb across my bottom lip. "Too cute. It's gonna be fun teasing you."

He left the bathroom after washing his hands, leaving me to process what transpired. Irene, what have I gotten myself into?

...And why do I want more?
·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·

A/n: I WANT IT MORE I NEED IT MORE PEOJYEO GANEUN POISON JUNGDOKDWENEUN POTION—

I need to edit chapter 29 at some point cuz it haunts me how bleugh it's written 😒 second person is not my style 🤬 for now I'mma see if I can get a new years chapter done in time 🙏🏼

Thanks for reading kawaii potato cats! I love each and every single one of you very muchly! Catch you all later! Baii~ 💖Shadow🎮