Chapter 27~ Dear Diary

"Dear Diary,

It's Giselle. I know it's been a while since my last entry. I wrote in you a lot when I first met and started dating Axel. Now, I'm 16 years old, 2 and a half months into my junior year, still dating Axel, and...I'm pregnant. My parents took me to get bloodwork and stuff done, and it's all confirmed. Axel and his parents know as well, and they were supportive. My parents won't even look at me. What am I supposed to do with that? Then there's Axel. He said he'll be there for me whatever I choose. I love him, but I wish he had more of an opinion. While I'm putting my thoughts down... I really want to keep this baby. I've always wanted to be a mom, and I know Axel would be a great dad. The problem is school and money. How would I manage a baby, my reputation, my schoolwork, and my job? I'll have to see as time goes on, right? In the end, it's gonna be what Mom and Dad decide for me. Legally, it should be my decision, but...you know how Mom and Dad are."

*~o~o~o~*

"Dear Diary,

Although I've been busy, I've made sure to write one entry every week. As of today...I've hit the 20 weeks mark! Everything is going pretty smoothly, but I'm scared it's gonna go downhill somehow. School has been pretty accommodating, and I've been keeping up!! I unfortunately had to cut some hours at work, but I'm still making some money! I've grown a bit of a bump, which Axel and I are really excited about, but...people have been talking shit about me at school. I hope this won't affect my college applications. Axel has been doing his best with damage control, but as we know, he's a bit passive. I appreciate him so much, though. He's really been my rock in all of this. ANYWAYS! Before I go on and on about my wonderful boyfriend, let me get to the BIG news of this week. We found out the sex of our baby! WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!! Axel and I cried so much at our recent appointment. He and I are beyond excited. We'd be like that if it was a boy, too. It just feels more real now! We're gonna be shopping for our girl soon. We already have a few things leftover from when we were kids, so it'll mostly be clothes, bottles, formula, and...my list goes on and on. I have all of the specifics in another notebook, so don't worry!"

*~o~o~o~*

"Dear Diary,

It's now the middle of August, and I turned 17 recently. My first birthday with my beautiful daughter, Y/n Harper... She was born on July 29 at 9:48 AM, and I adore everything about her. EXCEPT the HORRIBLE pain she caused me throughout everything (don't get me STARTED on delivery) and the bills she cost me and Axel. Hospitals are so pricey... Anyways, she's a bit fussy...extremely fussy, maybe, but she's quick to calm down. One soft look and a hug from Axel or me, and she's all cheered up. She doesn't seem to like my parents much, but I can't blame her. They were difficult about me keeping Y/n, but now they're trying to act like doting grandparents. Oh, she's also super uncomfortable around strangers. In that regard, she's a lot like Axel, but she looks exactly like me! I mean, maybe it's a bit early to tell, but others have been telling me that, too. I start school soon, but I made accommodations with my teachers, so I have all of my work for about two months. I only need to come in for tests, so I get to stay home with Y/n for the most part! Being a mom is tough, but that was to be expected. I'm so excited to see her grow up! It looks like she's waking up from her nap, so that'll be all for today!"

*~o~o~o~*

"Dear Diary,

I hate my parents. I hate them I hate them I hate them. I can't stop crying. I want to die. They made me give her up, and it was a closed adoption. Why did I agree? I should've fought harder. Now she's gone. My precious baby. I got a year with her, and now what do I have? Everything hurts. I miss her. Y/n, I'm sorry. You deserved better. It's all cause my parents were on my case... They were suffocating me and making me feel awful. With where my head was at, I couldn't possibly take care of her. I'm pathetic. Or...no, it's THEIR FAULT! IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT. Why did they change their minds after a year? I regret giving her up. Give her back. Please. I'll do anything. Axel and I are heartbroken. I need Y/n, and she needs me. She's gonna be so scared. What have I done?"