Final Author's Note

My golly gosh, we've managed to reach an end of a sequel! First time in the history of ever for me!! BIG MILESTONE!!! (We will ignore the hiatuses towards the ending chapters, okay?! Junior year of high school is BAD!!!!!!)

Okay, but seriously...I'm sorry for the massive gaps. Anytime I've had free time, I do things that don't require much of my brain because school and homework is so difficult... Just to talk about myself, I've been playing the Sumeru update of Genshin, watching Kdramas, and what's been taking most of my time...keeping up with Stray Kids!! (an amazing Kpop group! they're my current main interest check them out!!! STREAM THEIR LATEST ALBUM MAXIDENT!!!! pls talk to me if you stan them I love talking about them)

If you encountered this book after October 23, 2022...DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING!!

This book was really fun to write tbh!! My main goal over sensibility 😜 I'm really attached to the protagonists  cause they kinda feel like they're my own! I wish I spent more time writing silly goofy chapters with them 💔

AND BECAUSE OF MY REFUSAL TO LET GO OF MY CHILDHOOD... I'm gonna release side/extra chapters periodically! My next project is likely going to be all original, so...it's gonna take me YEARS! In the meantime, we'll see more of Y/n and Gene that I wasn't able to include in the previous book and this one!!

There isn't gonna be a set schedule AT ALL for these extra chapters, but I hope you still look forward to them! I'm not sure how many there will be either...probably not many 😅

Well, I think that's all I needed to say~

Thanks for reading kawaii potato cats! I love each and every single one of you very muchly! Catch you all later! Baii~ 💖Shadow🎮