chapter thirty four: to consider or not to consider

It's been an eventful couple days at the Zagros-Levesque residence. They act like such idiots when they're around each other.

Today I woke up to screaming downstairs. I walked towards the noise and it led me to the kitchen.

"Carter I swear to god if you canceled my order. I'm gonna kill you!" Beverly yells.

"I didn't mean to, I swear!" he laughed.

"You're saying you didn't mean to click the option that says Cancel Order!?" she points out.

"Okay maybe I did it for shits and giggles but-"

"I'm gonna murder you!"

I stood watching them chase each other around the island counter with the biggest grin on my face.

"You know what. I'll drop it for now," Beverly says out of breath, "But don't think I'll forget you asshole."

I laughed and walked towards the two, "Good morning guys."

"Hi Dani," Bev passes me to get to the fridge.

"Ice me." I say as Bev reaches into the freezer and tossed me an ice pack.

I wrap it in a paper towel before placing it on my stomach.

"How's the ribs champ?" Carter asks as he turns on the sink.

"Better, but definitely not great," I sigh. "So what'd you do now Carter?"

"He canceled my online shopping order for fun. He thought it would be funny." Bev turns around and glares at the back of Carter's head.

"Oh Carter that's..." I trail off hiding a laugh.

"Stupid. Idiotic. Not fucking funny. Yeah, I know." Bev rolls her eyes and sticks her head back into the fridge.

I turn my head to Carter who shrugs at me with a smile. I shake my head and readjust then ice on my stomach.

I hear the fridge slam shut and see Bev walk towards the sink. Quickly, I see her jump up and slap Carter on the head.

A small crack followed the contact and my jaw dropped in disbelief. I let out the loudest laugh as the yolk dropped down his head and the shell was stuck in his hair.

"Oops. My hand slipped." Bev said sternly, but when Carter turned off the sink she bolted out of the kitchen screaming.

Carter ran after her, letting out a spew of curses. I heard a door slam shut followed by a loud bang. "Open the fucking door Bev!" Carted yelled.

Oh boy these two.

~~~~~

**later**

"Hey Allie!" I said as I swung open the door.

"Hi Dani," she walks in, "How are the ribs?" she asks.

"Holding up," I shrugged as we went into the living room. "No Raven?" I asked as she was the only one here tonight.

"No, she has a huge test tomorrow. Can't wait for all these finals to be over, I'm so ready for break." she sighed sitting down on the couch.

I almost forgot that break started next Wednesday. Crap I have so much work to make up.

Being on bed rest has been absolute hell, but visits from everyone has made it...manageable.

"Okay are you guys ready?" Bev asks walking in with a bowl of popcorn.

We both nodded and I took the remote and went to Netflix.

"You know, when I said I wanted to binge Criminal Minds with you, I didn't think it would be under these circumstances. But I'll take what I can get." she laughed and took a handful of popcorn.