bonus chapter #2

"Wheels up in thirty." I heard Aaron Hotchner announce for the millionth time tonight.

Did it ever get old? No. Was somebody a little annoyed about it? Yes.

"Oh my god Dani," Hunter groaned, stepping out of his room.

"What?" I hid a yawn as I was sprawled out on the couch.

"You said one more episode, four episodes ago," he complains.

"So?" I shrug and face the TV again, watching them on the jet.

"So, I'm tired and I want to go to bed." he says, walking towards me.

He picks up my legs and sits down, placing my legs on his lap. "So then go to bed Hunter." I giggle when he squeezes my knee.

"You know I can't go to bed without you T." He yawns, rubbing up and down my leg. "Please."

The words make me smile and scoot closer to him. "Are you trying to please me out of watching my show?" I ask him.

"Maybe," he shrugs and I sit up. "Is it working?"

Moving my legs off of him and snuggling up to his side, I realize I'm pretty tired. But I don't want to tell him that. And there's a half an hour left in this episode.

"No." I tell him, my voice soft and audibly exhausted.

"Yes it is." he cups my face and kisses the crown of my head. "Now can you please come to bed with me?"

"I will, I promise. But I still have to shower, so you can lay down." I explain. "I don't want to keep you up if you're tired."

"The only reason I'm up is because of you Dani." He pulls me on top of his lap and nestles his head into my neck.

I sink my hand into his hair and kiss above his eyebrow. "Give me twenty minutes." I whisper.

A groan rumbles in his throat. "You're killing Smalls. You're killing me."

I laugh but it soon fades when the light from the TV disappears. "Hey! My show is still on!"

"Not anymore." he says, tossing the remote on the coffee table. "C'mon T. We have an early morning tomorrow."

He kisses my neck and I have to give in. "Fine. But I still want to shower."

He agrees with my compromise and carries me back into his room. "Be quick. Or I'll take you out of that shower myself."

I laugh as he lays down. Walking into the bathroom I start the shower and grab one of his t-shirts, taking a pair of boxers as well.

I try to go as fast as I can but the warm water is making me slow down. I step out and dry off as steam fills the bathroom.

Throwing on his clothes I walk back into his room and find him barely awake on his bed. "Hunter...you didn't need to stay up. I was gonna join you in a few minutes."

"I know," he mumbles as I crawl into bed with him. "But if you're staying over I want to hold you before I go to sleep."

I just get under the covers before his arm circles around my waist and pulls me flush against him. He feels like a warm, cuddly, little pillow—with a shit ton of muscle.

And I love it.

"So...how was your day?" I tease and snuggle closer to him.

"Don't bring it up again." he groans.

"But I want to know." Again.

"Why don't you tell me? You were there." He tickles the side of my stomach.