10: You're The Light To My Darkness

There will always be ups and downs. But the downs you can overcome together, are the best ones.

A Z A R I A H    D' A M O R E

My entire body aches.

Limbs, arms, everything. Is sprawled out on my body. All of Athena's body parts are entangled with mine.

I try my best not to move. Or more importantly stretch (which I so badly have to do right now.) I try and focus on something other then wanting to stretch my body. I look around her room.

Her dresser: perfumes on the table, hand lotions, skin care. Whatever else she has, I don't know. She's always on top of the hand lotions. Always wanting her hands to be soft and never dry.

A unconscious smile falls upon my lips. I look down to see that my hand has found its way into her hair. Lightly brushing it. The blonde strands running through my fingers, her hair is absolutely soft-- without a doubt.

It's a Saturday. The weekend. Sun shining through the windows and onto our tangled legs.

- FLASHBACK -

I stand in front of Lina's door. I know I just met them but all I could hear from the living-room was giggles and screaming.

How could I not want to join them?

Kylo's in his own world. Don't know what he's up too. And I find these giggles more intriguing.

I knock on the door. Causing them to pause whatever they were laughing about.

"Come in."

Opening the door slowly, causing it to creak. They stare at me like I'm some wild creature.

I step inside the room with a blanket on my shoulders. "Can I join?"

"Of course, come join us."

Sitting on the other side of Lina, I try and get comfortable. Flipping the blanket in all directions trying to find the long way. "I don't know if Kylo is gonna join, he's just in the living-room."

"Well we aren't doing anything better," Lina snorts. "We're just laying here on our phones."

"Makes sense," I comment. "Now, hand over y'all's numbers!"

Athena laughs, before giving her number. And then Lina says her number aloud.

"Do you guys have any aloe," my skin hurts like a bitch. "My skin feels like it's gonna fall off."

"On top of the dresser, help yourself."

"Lina," Athena drags the 'a.' "Return my cuddles." She whines.

I finish applying the aloe on my skin, I turns around and looks at the both of them. Before jumping on top of them, enclosing them in a bear hug.

Speaking into the fabric of their shirts, "I hope you guys enjoy cuddles, this man," I point to myself. "Loves to cuddle."

Athena shakes her leg, "My leg, is numb. Get your fat ass off of it."

"Nope." I pop the 'p.'

- END OF FLASHBACK -

Smiling at the memory. I don't mind the fact that our legs are entangled anymore. I enjoy it. The feel of her soft legs against mine. Brings me comfort.

I love annoying her. One reason being that it irritates the shit out of her when I do. And I love getting that reaction from her.

Always hitting me when I don't stop.