39: Labyrinth

This love is manic [x3] and I'm okay with it - VIVIZ

A Z A R I A H   D' A M O R E

"No way..." Hayden intensely stares at me, mouth open and everything.

Quiet conversations continue around us inside the dining hall. Liam slumps back on his chair hands covering his stomach as Hayden cleans up the spilled bag of chips.

I cover my face in embarrassment. The hall was dead silent and this dude decided to have butterfingers.

"Dude, stop!" I whisper yell. "Oh my god, I'm embarrassed."

He shushes me while putting everything onto his tray he crosses his arms in front of him and leans forward.

"Tell me more!" He said, rolling his eyes as he looked around. "Everyone is back to doing whatever they were doing, continue." He waved.

"Stop pressuring him, Hay," Liam said clearly not interested. "He already said it, why are you making him repeat himself?" He looked at Hayden who slapped the side of Liam's head. Liam doesn't budge, flicking Hayden in the forehead.

Before Hayden popped his goddamn bag of chips and the whole world laid their eyes on us. I had just told them the offer I had given Athena. And that was it. But Hayden being the dramatic bitch he is--- had to make everyone else want to know.

I still don't know if I made the right decision. That's a problem to solve another time because I'm too tired to try and run back and forth right now.

Can't believe Kylo and Lina were in on this. I should've known knowing how they are, they'd only want the best.

"Do you think I made the right decision?" I ask, eyes bouncing between the both of them.

"Do you believe you did?" Liam counters back.

"Fuck you," I huff. "Making me try and answer my question," I mumble, resting my head inside my elbows as I stare off to the side.

"That answers your question because you're asking us to answer for you." He said. "Asking someone else is basically asking for reassurance."

I blink repeatedly trying to process his words. Is he wrong? No.

A T H E N A _R O S E

"Help me!" I yelled into my arm, hiding my face from the camera. Lina called me a few minutes ago. "I can't do this, anymore."

She groans from the other side. "Shut up," she said, as I peeked from my arm. "You're doing great."

Kylo peaks his head into the frame. "You're doing a greattttt job, Thena." He mocks Lina before leaving again.

This is our first FaceTime this week. I already don't want to do it again. But I can't because Ms. Katalina Nai wants a call after I've done something.

I am feeling every emotion ever. I feel embarrassed, scared, and nervous. My body can't handle it. Since yesterday I've felt nauseous from the amount of nerves and fear my body is handling.

"Just text him Thena," Lina said, lying in her bed. "You've already established that it's okay to text him to meet up now. He said it was fine, didn't he?" She asks.

I nod slowly. "Yes, he did..." I reply. "I just- I don't know how to face him after yesterday."

"Suck it the fuck up and go do your shit, Athena." Lina said firmly, my eyes went wide and I immediately sat up. "Stop mopping and stop living in fear. You live once and you're there for two weeks, remind you."