1 ◉ Farewell

It was a rainy day in England. You packed your belongings and were looking at the room one last time. You had so many memories in this room. You played a lot of games with your roommates and gossiped about each other's crushes.

They always get amazed at how you were able to like someone you only see in summers. Tears reached your eyes. Oh no, and you promised yourself that you wouldn't cry.

Ginny entered the room to see you crying on your bed. She then silently hugged you and patted your back. "If you were going to cry this much you shouldn't decide to go. You can still continue attending Hogwarts."

Yes, of course, she would say that. She doesn't know how worried your parents were when they heard about the war.

You pulled yourself away from her and tried to put a smile on. You were going to miss this girl.

"Ginny don't forget me or I'll get into your nightmares and curse you."

"Then send me an owl once in a while. I'm curious about how will your life be beside your crush." She giggles.

"Oh, I wouldn't get excited too much because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to confess my feelings. Maybe a love potion could work for us." Ginny gave you a look as if she can't believe you.

"Anyways, I'll call you when I arrive at Beacon Hills" you said before hugging her one more time.

You took your baggage and walk downstairs to see your friends waiting for you. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sitting on the couch talking.

When Ron saw you they all stand up for saying goodbye. Hermione was the first one to hug.

"Don't you dare make bad influence friends. You might not notice bad guys but have a smart friend who will guide you okay?"

"Then I need to bring you along with me." You said trying to hold your tears.
Then you hugged Ron, he's like a big brother to you since you're good friends with Ginny. It would be awesome if you were his real sister. "If you make Hermione sad I won't forgive you." He has that stupid face again. "Okay, I won't."

And it's Harry's turn now. You don't think you can do this. After all the fake-death things it feels like you won't be able to see him ever again. You hugged him very tightly and didn't even try to hold your tears. You were crying like a baby.

You weren't in the same class with them but since you were always with Ginny you get closer to the trio in time.

You get on the train after saying farewell to professors. You were in the same compartment with your friends. It was the last time. Your eyes got dry from crying so much.

When you get to the station your mother was waiting there. She hugged you tightly and was really worried about you.

You two put the luggages in the car and departed. Along the way all your mother talked about was how nervous she became.

You said some things to relieve her but it didn't look worked. And decided not to try anymore. When you arrived at mother's apartment she parked the car and took the luggage.

"Actually mom, you don't need to take that. I'll take the flight to California tomorrow anyways."

She looked sad. "Actually, if you want to you can always stay with me. There is no need for you to live there."

This sounded weird to you. Like, of course, it's not weird to live with your mother but... Since your parents got divorced nine years ago you never lived in England.

Because you were born and grew up in Beacon Hills you didn't even think to move to another place. And besides, you don't want to live somewhere 'he' doesn't.