44 ◉ From One Blonde To Another

As Clara and Lydia searched the room for clues, their eyes fell upon an old, dusty book nestled among a pile of forgotten artifacts. Carefully opening its pages, they discovered a collection of names and portraits, many of which had an "×" mark.Their hearts raced as they realized they were looking at a list of Death Eaters, dark wizards who had aligned themselves with the forces of dark lord.

Clara's attention was drawn to a portrait of a blonde man named Lucius Malfoy. As she read the description, her eyes widened with realization. Lucius was a key figure among the Death Eaters, known for his sinister influence and ties to the Dark Lord.

Just as she read about his importance in dark rituals and his connection to the infamous Dark Lord, footsteps echoed outside the room. Panic surged through them, and Clara's mind raced. Without thinking, she used her metamorphmagus abilities to take on the appearance of Lucius Malfoy.

In an instant, Clara's form shifted, her features transforming into a striking resemblance of the infamous Death Eater. Her blonde hair cascaded elegantly, and her once-familiar attire morphed into the dark robes Lucius was known for.

Lydia stared at Clara in astonishment, her eyes wide with disbelief. "Clara, how did you...?"

Clara silenced her with a look, her expression determined. "We need to buy some time and gather information. Let's see what these witches are up to. You should not follow me, it'll be dangerous."

As the footsteps grew nearer, Clara opened the door and stepped out of the room, her newfound appearance hiding her true identity. She came face to face with Rutherford, the eerie man who had earlier cast a chilling gaze upon their hiding spot.

Rutherford raised an eyebrow, clearly taken aback by Clara's transformation. "Lucius, what brings you here? I didn't know you would come."

Clara's heart raced, but she maintained her calmness. "I heard there were some matters that required my attention. What's the latest development?"

Rutherford eyed her cautiously, seemingly unaware of the switch. "The Dark Lord's revenge plans are advancing. We're gathering resources and preparing for the ritual."

Clara nodded, relieved that her trick was holding up. "Very well. Carry on, Rutherford."

As Rutherford continued down the corridor, Clara let out a shaky breath. She turned to Lydia. "We have to find out more about this ritual and what they're planning. It's our best chance to stop them. Go meet with othes. I'll continue alone."

●●●

Clara, still assuming the disguise of Lucius Malfoy, found herself in a secret meeting with tens of death eaters.

"Tonight, beneath the full moon, our ritual will reach its peak. The Dark Lord's power shall course through us, and the world shall bow before us." Matilda spoke.

Dolores Umbridge's wicked grin deepened. "The werewolves in the building will serve as perfect sacrifices." Clara felt her anger rise because of these words.

Rutherford's chilling presence filled the room. "Our enemies will collapse, powerless to resist."

Clara's heart quickened, her concern for the innocent werewolves growing, especially for one of them. She needed to divert their attention and propose an alternative that would make the witches powerless without their knowledge.

With determination burning in her eyes, Clara spoke up. "Matilda, if I may offer an alternative approach."

"