7 ◉ Escape (?)

The town was shaken by mysterious circumstances for two years. Also, in the last weeks, there were missing reports and unexplainable animal behaviors. So sheriff Stilinski was exhausted by all these events and now trying to relax for a day.

He ordered his favorite burger and opened a drink for himself while settling on a couch. His favorite show was on tv, the remote was right beside him as he stretched his legs to the front. This is all he needed for a day off.

When he thinks nothing can disturb his peaceful Sunday, his beloved son barged into the room with some kind of animal in his hands. There goes the relaxing moment... Sheriff exhaled slowly as he try to think what to say first, his son started the conversation.

"Dad, look what I found in the woods! I didn't know red pandas live in here Beacon Hills." Stiles said excitingly while the little creature was trying to escape from his arms.

" Stiles said excitingly while the little creature was trying to escape from his arms

"That's because they don't. Here is not their natural habitat. It must belong to someone." Sheriff stated.

For a moment Stiles looked a bit sad. But he wasn't someone who would give up something that he wants easily. So he started to explain his ideas.

"Then we can put missing posters everywhere and in the process, she can stay with us" he knew your gender, there is no privacy for animals I guess.

The reason for you being in Stiles's arms is your research about the odd behaviors of the animals. Your father wanted you to look into the case and help him if you can. The best way to understand animals is by approaching them as an animal.

But this plan was ruined thanks to your crush. He saw you in the woods, cached you, and drag here to his house. It's not that bad of a feeling but you shouldn't be here. It feels wrong to approach him like this.

"You won't listen to me even if I say I'm against it anyways. Do whatever you want." Sheriff said.

"By the way, Scott is coming over. We will play PlayStation in my room." Stiles said as he climbed the stairs hugging you tightly so you can't escape. You never imagined your first time coming to his room would be like this.

His room isn't exactly like you imagined. There is a big board on the wall. Posters about various sports all around the place. Some shirts and jerseys threw the floor and some of them upon the poor chair. You wondered if he invited you here officially, would this mess still be here?

He took his pillow from his bed and placed it beside the place he will sit. After putting you top on the pillow he then opened chips and feed you some. It was chicken flavored, not to your taste but thank god he didn't make you eat insects.

Someone knocked door before entering when Stiles was caressing your fluffy face repeatedly. It was non-other than McCall guy. You just hoped the two would be busy with their games and forget about you so you could escape from the window. But at your chance, Stiles held you in his lap through the game. After some point, you gave up and started enjoying the moment.

Even if you're in animal form, this doesn't change the fact that you're in your beloved one's arms. When you leaned on his belly and almost fell asleep, he jumped and started to do some weird dance. That means he won I guess. The sudden hopping scared you and caused you to hide behind the console.

After realizing what a horrible thing he did, Stiles came close to comfort you. When he saw how much that small body was shaking with fear, he held you in his arms and started mumbling a song. It was more like a lullaby. His voice isn't the best but it comforts you unutterably.

It felt like a wave of warmth is spreading through your veins. Even that little interaction was enough for your heart to beat like crazy. Love is really a strange thing, you think.

In a few minutes, your heartbeat returned to normal and the two continued to play -without jumping in joy- They were talking about something that you didn't quite understand.

Although you cached two names. Who are Allison and Lydia? Seems like that Scott boy has a thing for the girl named Allison.

"So, you say it's over for you two huh?" Stiles said without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Seems like it. But... But I can't be without her. I mean, she is my anchor you know." What does he mean by anchor?

"Yes, but I thought you found yourself a new one. It's been a few mounts since you two break up and in the meantime, there weren't any issues for your... You know."

For some reason, this conversation started to make you uncomfortable so you tried to escape from Stiles one more time but failed again.

"Yes, but this doesn't mean I don't miss her." Scott has a mournful expression. It's a bit heartbreaking actually. When you think that, unintentionally two fluffy pawns of yours took place at his cheeks as if trying to comfort his sadness. Yet, your sincere motion moved his some instinct and led him to pull your cheeks like an affectionate auntie.

"Stiles she is so cute can I eat her?" he asks still pulling your cheeks. 'What?! Listen here you little punk, if you don't take that hand off of me we'll see who is eating who!' You think making aggressive movements. After getting scratched several times Scott gave up playing with you and gave you back to Stiles.

"I'm not that much a panda person I guess," Scott said looking at his scratched hands.

"I've always thought that you're a wolf person, you know," Stiles said with a smirk. It's probably a joke between them.
While they continue their conversation something on the shelf attracted your attention. Why does Stiles have so many books about mythology? Maybe he is into those kinds of things. Now you know this, suddenly a desire of knowing more about mythology surrounded you. When you return, studying about it will be the first thing to do. It is, if you can escape from here.

When it was almost midnight, Scott finally remembered he has a home to go to and decided to left for the night. You thought when Stiles sees him out, an opportunity to escape would arise but things didn't go like you planned. He held you in his arms till Scott goes home and even until he himself goes to bed. And now hugging you like a stuffed animal.

Even if being in 'the love of your life's arms is a dreamy thing, you still had to go home. It's not like you can stay here all night. But it could take some time till Stiles sleep. His breath was blowing through your fur. His warmth and smell of perfume were everything you could feel at that moment. It was a pity this is going to end...

You started dreaming about it. Wouldn't it be amazing living with him? Eating breakfast together, watching tv, pranking your friends on the phone, visiting both of your parents on holidays, throwing parties once in a while, doing chores, and playing board games... Everything that you do with him would be fascinating whatever it is.

But now all you can do is dream about it. After being certain that Stiles fell deeply into sleep you sneaked out of the bed and rushed to the window. When you were about to go out he murmured in his sleep.

"Lydia..."