16 ◉ Prisoner Of Guilt

Muggle libraries are quite small. It might be because they don't have the magic to make it larger. You were sitting at a table trying to read a muggle book. It was supposed to distract you from last night's events yet it wasn't very successful about it. Heather's face kept popping up in your mind every time you blinked.

She isn't the first person you saw die, but the guilt was eating you down slowly. Why didn't you save her? What was the reason? You couldn't even recognize yourself anymore. You would do anything to see Clara and talk to her about it right now. But what could you say to her? That you let Heather die? What a good conversation starter(!).

Allison and Lydia entered the library. They were talking about something. Allison had a bunch of books in her hands. It was just recently you realized where you heard these two girls' names. You heard Scott and Stiles talking about them last time. So Scott likes Allison? What an important thing to think about when you witnessed your ex-friend dying yesterday(!) You took your head between your hands and tried to think of something else.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Lydia asked. You looked up at them and shook your head. They sat next to you and opened their books. They're studying physics. The thing that you don't understand the most.

"Do you mind if I join in your study?" You asked. It could be a good distraction too. Lydia started explaining the last topic you learned. Her explanation was even more clear than the teacher's lessons. Allison was smart too, she understood almost everything you couldn't.

"You are a genius, Lydia. Thank you so much both of you, I wouldn't understand this by myself even if I read it three thousand times." You said. She said you're welcome and someone from your behind took her attention. She said something about wanting one of them. When you looked back you saw twins.

They had a strange aura around them

They had a strange aura around them. One that makes you uncomfortable to get near them. Yet Lydia was interested in them, you hoped nothing bad happen to her. Some of the students came and said the teacher is calling you. You said goodbye to the girls and followed the student.

When you entered the teacher's room, the sheriff was waiting for you there

When you entered the teacher's room, the sheriff was waiting for you there. You were expecting this so you were able to maintain your calm. He was sitting on one of the chairs. You went and sat on the chair in front of him. His facial expressions showed he was nervous to have this conversation. He asked you if you went to the party or not.