36 ◉ Not Much Of A Love Motel

⚠️ Warning! Mention of suicide ⚠️
(Nothing that would disturb someone who watched Teen Wolf though.)
________________________________________

You were lying on the bed, in a room of Motel Glen Capri, where the coach decided to stay for the night. Lydia was making some negative comments for the place but you were too busy thinking about something else that you didn't hear her well.

"How come he's dead?" You were muttering to yourself when Clara threw a pillow at your face.

"What was that for?!" You yelled at her.

"Just pull yourself together. It's not time for mourning. Do I need to remind you that the murderous werewolf twins are in the same building as us? There's even a chance that they're the killers of that Derek guy."

Hearing that theory made your blood boil. Right, they could be the ones! If it's like that you were going to make them pay for that.

"You're right. Let's look around to see what we can do. If they make an attack on anyone we might need to fight with them." You said as you stand up and take your jacket.

When you walked downstairs you saw Lydia talking with the receptionist. She was asking something about towels or something. The receptionist was a middle-aged woman. And strangely, she was somewhat familiar.

"What's that? That number?" Lydia asked. Pointing to the number that was written behind the woman. 198?

"It's a little bit morbid, to be honest. You sure you want to know?" She asked with a mysterious tone.

You approached them and joined the conversation. When you made eye contact with the woman, you knew she recognized you. Still, you couldn't put your finger on who she was. Maybe some old lady you knew when you were little.

"Tell us." Lydia said

"We're not gonna make the top of anyone's list when it comes to customer satisfaction." The woman said.

"Obviously." You said as you look around. Even the chamber of secrets was clearer and less ominous than here.

"But we are number one in California when it comes to one disturbing little detail. Since opening, more than any other motel in California, we have the most guest suicides." The what?

"198?" Lydia asked, shocked by how honest this woman was.

"And counting." She said with a smirk. This place was definitely bad news.

●●●

While you were in an emotional chaos between mourning, horror and confusion, the person you were mourning for was lying on his couch and taking deep breaths as his wound kept bleeding continuously.