20 ◉ There Is A Witch Among Us

"Deaton, with all due respect do you hear what you're saying?!" Stiles said in a shocked tone.

"I know exactly what I'm saying. This is with no doubt witchcraft." Deaton said.
The room filled with silence. Nobody was talking or looking at each other. The words that came out of his mouth made everyone terrified. He was saying there was a witch in this town. And there was no reason for them to believe that she had good intentions.

"And why would a witch curse Isaac?" Scott asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't know what her motives are. There are two possibilities. Either she cast a spell on Isaac so he can suffer by losing his mind over his feelings..."

"Or?" Stiles asked with caution.

"Or she might be the one Isaac fell in love with the spell." Deaton said. It was clear what he meant. He was trying to say that Y/N is the witch. Even if everyone thought of it at some point in this conversation, Stiles didn't like this idea.

 Even if everyone thought of it at some point in this conversation, Stiles didn't like this idea

"It might be a random witch who is messing with people for fun too, you know. And didn't Y/N reject his confession? It doesn't make sense that she is a witch who wants to seduce him." Stiles said, trying to genuinely believe the things he said.

"What if this witch is the one who makes the sacrifices?" Scott asked. And this possibility made everyone more uncomfortable. Isaac was calmer since Deaton injected him something. It was some kind of antidote for potions. So he managed to think rationally about the situation. His heart was still beating fast whenever he thought about Y/N yet it wasn't like he wanted to kill himself for getting rejected by her. He stood up from his seat and looked at his friends.

 He stood up from his seat and looked at his friends

"There is a way to find out."

●●●

You were standing in front of your locker, questioning your life choices and considering whether or not to move to Moscow. When you were thinking about how fast you can learn Russian, some guy tapped your shoulder. You flinched in surprise and were about to punch him in the face but he was somewhat familiar.