14 ◉ Something Is Weird

You were preparing to go back home with Clara but she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she is shocked because of today's events. You called her but her phone was off. So you decided to return without her. In the parking lot, you saw Isaac waiting for someone. When your eyes met he walked towards you.

"Hi, Y/N." He said waving his hand.

"Hi, if you're waiting for Clara I didn't see her since earlier." You said.

"No, actually... I was waiting for you." He said slightly blushing. You were dumbfounded for a moment.

"Me? Why?" You two only met once or twice. It didn't make any sense. Could it be he saw you saving him that day? That would be a problem. You smiled nervously.

"I... Do you need a ride home?" He asked.

 Do you need a ride home?" He asked

"That would be nice, thank you." You said. Even if the atmosphere was weird you were not the type of person who refuses something free. A ride home is a kind of free service so you didn't even think twice about it. Just like the saying;

The best things in life are free

Even if this phrase is said for a different reason it still works for you. You sit beside the driver's seat. Isaac was about to get in the car when Scott came.

"Isaac I thought we were going to meet at Derek's. Where are you-" he paused for a moment when he saw you in the car. You couldn't blame him for being surprised. You weren't expecting to be in this car either.

"Is everything alright?" He asked after a moment of hesitation.

"Yeah, I was just giving her a ride home. I'll be right back and meet you there." Isaac said and sat in the driver's seat.
This whole thing we're getting weird and weird with every moment that passed.

Your eyes met with Scott and you gave him an 'I don't know what's going on too' look while Isaac drove the car.
You leaned back in your seat and a notification came to your phone. It was from your dad. He wants you to meet him at the sheriff's station. It's a bit unusual for him to ask you something like this so you get worried a bit.

"Is there something wrong?" Isaac asked you with a worried tone.

"Yeah- no, is it possible for you to drop me at the sheriff's station?" You said trying to sound calm.

"Okay." He said and none of you talked for a few minutes. But he kept looking at you from time to time. It was a bit uncomfortable, to be honest. Not long after, you arrived at your direction and were preparing yourself emotionally for what your father will say. Because the last time he said he wanted to talk was when your parents decided to divorce.

"Umm..." Isaac was making some sounds as if he wanted to say something.

"Is there anything you wanted to say?" You asked.