15 ◉ Fault

The day after that commotion you still had to go to school. Because education comes before anything (!). But Clara was absent so it was pretty boring for you. Besides, math and physics weren't as interesting as transfiguration and potions so...

You walked into the hall aimlessly just for spending time. It was quite crowded today. Maybe it felt like that because you were all by yourself. When you handed yourself over the despair someone bumped into you. It can be otherwise too you weren't so sure.

"Are your eyes just for decoration? Because you don't look like you use them very often." Said a familiar voice. You looked up to see his grumpy but for some reason smirking face.

"I would like to say it's been a long time since we last met but wait, it wasn't." You said sarcastically.

"I don't remember you being upset seeing me last time." He said with a playful tone. You saw Scott standing behind him uncomfortably.

"So, what are you doing here?" You asked him. He is not at an age to be a high school student. Maybe he's a teacher, you two didn't have a normal conversation before so there was no way for you to know.

At that time an image came to your mind. You're in the classroom, sitting and looking at your book. And the teacher is walking between the desks. He stops when he comes to your side. He says that you solved the problem wrong then he leans over you for helping you with it. You can feel his breath on the back of your neck. When he finishes explaining you thank him.

"Thank you, Mr. Hale. I didn't understand it the first time." He gets his face closer, it's as if your noises could touch. He whispers under his breath.

"Call me Derek."

You saw a hand waving in front of your face. Derek was looking at you with a confused expression. So was Scott too.

"Are you alright? You zoned out all of a sudden." Derek said. "And your heartbe-" he didn't finish his sentence and you didn't understand what he was talking about.

"I, I'm all right. Sorry, I do that sometimes. What were you saying?" You said. It's so embarrassing to daydream in front of people. By the way, what was that daydream just now?! It's not like you have that kind of feelings toward Derek so why?

"I have some business with Scott. That's why I'm here." Derek replied. Suddenly Stiles came out of the door behind Derek.

"What are you standing here for? We're waiting for you for a time you know." He said before looking in your direction. His expression softened and then turned to a confused look.

 His expression softened and then turned to a confused look

"Did I miss something here?" Stiles asked.

"I was just... Passing by. See you later." You said and rushed towards the exit door. You panicked when you saw his face. The idea that Clara almost make him drink a love potion came to your mind. It could be a disaster, probably.