18 ◉ Girls in London

Big Ben is truly something magnificent. Seeing it up close while drinking hot chocolate beside your best friend is pretty relaxing. It's been three hours since you teleported to London. Clara suggested you call your mom and stay with her for the time being. But if you're going to take a time off from everything, it includes your parents too.

So in the end, you called Mrs. Weasley and asked her if you and Clara could join them in watching the Quidditch match. She generously accepted and said that you and your friend are welcome to her home anytime. Because of that, you were waiting for Ron to come to get you with his father's car.

Clara was very excited about you two coming to London all by yourselves. She wanted to go shopping but neither of you had enough money to buy clothes. And if you were to use her father's credit card, it would make him track your location more easily.

Until Ron arrived, you and Clara talked about lots of things. How much she struggled with her family about the stairs incident. She told you all about her parents scolding her about compassion and virtue. How much she tried to convince them that she was telling the truth about not harming Heather.

Hearing about her made your face pale. Clara noticed that and asked if you were okay. With this question, you decided to tell her about that night. You told her that you saw Heather dead in the woods but get too scared and escaped. You might have to leave out the detail about seeing her getting killed and doing nothing. But it's a tiny, unimportant information anyways, right?

She was shocked by hearing this story. Finding out that someone you know has died is something frightening as it is. But hearing that it was murder makes it just more horrible. You let her collect her thoughts for a moment.

Not long after Ron came to pick you up. He was excited to see you after a month so you hugged him tightly. Meeting with friends in hard times is something that gives you strength. Turns out Ginny came with his brother. After fifteen minutes of hugging season with her, you remembered that Clara doesn't know anyone here, and started introducing her to the Weasley siblings. She was still pale because of the things she heard earlier. So you had to do something to cheer her up.

"Hey, we still have time until dinner right?" you asked Ron with a mischievous face.

"I guess so, but what are-" you cut his sentence and said in excitement.

"Then we're going to the London Eye!" you said clapping your hands.

●●●

"Y/N, don't you think we're a bit too high?!" Clara said grasping your arm tightly. Yeah, maybe it was a bad idea. You took a mini box out of your pocket and put it in the middle of the cabinet. After casting a spell, it opened and filled the cabinet with stars. It was as if you were in space, gazing at the solar system.

Clara's eyes sparkled seeing this marvelous sight. All the stars and planets were circling you. She reached out to touch them. When her hand touched Neptune, it fell into pieces of light. Then it gathered together somewhere else. She seemed thoughtful for a moment. After the simulation ended, and the cabinet stopped, you stepped outside and walked towards the car.

Ron drove the car directly home. The Burrow was as beautiful as always. The delicious smell that came from Mrs. Weasley's kitchen made your stomach growl. Ginny and Clara giggled at you while Ron was trying to pick the grocery packages out of the car. You glared at the girls and went to help Ron instead.

"So, how is it going?" you asked him with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" he asked a bit confused.

"I'm talking about Hermione, you idiot." You said. He blushed for a moment then started to smile like an idiot.

"Oh come on, you're so boring." You said and walked inside to see the rest of the family. When you stepped inside you saw the twins preparing the table. But as always they were doing it in a fun way. The plates were flying all over the room. This scene reminded you of the Beautiful and the Beast movie. The only thing that's missing is music right now.

When they saw you, the twins ran towards you and hugged you. They didn't let you go until Mrs. Weasley yelled at them to leave you alone. After hugging every family member in order, you finally sat on the couch beside Clara. She was having a conversation with Mr. Weasley about how is it to live among Muggles. He was listening to her every word with extreme excitement. Clara looked like she was having fun too.

 Clara looked like she was having fun too

After dinner, Mr. Weasley took everyone to the Quidditch match. Since it was Clara's first time seeing them up close, her expression was worth seeing. She cheered the team throughout the match. In the end, her voice got hoarse. You laughed at her so much that you had a stomach ache.

At midnight the match ended and you returned the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley had prepared a room for you and Clara to stay in. Ginny came to your room too so you three could have girls' night.
"Now spit it out, how is it being with your crush?" Ginny asked excitedly. She had no idea that Stiles is your last problem right now.

"Not much different from back when he didn't know I existed." you said with a sigh. Clara patted your shoulder.

"I tried to give him a love potion but it didn't work. I don't know why." Clara said.

"The ones that my brothers marketing?" Ginny asked with a careful tone.
"Yeah, but I must've done something wrong. Because it didn't affect him at all." Clara said.

"Or he was already in love with her." Ginny said and they started giggling. You rolled your eyes and heard your phone ringing between pillows. It was Isaac. You excused yourself and went to pick up the phone.

"Why did you leave me?"

Is he crying?

I'm really sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Have a nice day.