19 ◉ What Are You Hiding?

"What do you mean by we should go back?!" Clara said, certainly disappointed by the idea.

"I can't put my finger on it but I'm sure there is something wrong in Beacon Hills. Isaac acts weird and I might've forgotten to tell you that I met some werewolves there." you said the last sentence quickly.

"You what?!" Her voice came out a bit loudly. She sighed and took her backpack. "Okay, whatever let's go back, then."

When you said goodbye to the Weasleys and returned home through the fireplace you were nervous to get caught by your dad. But at your chance, he wasn't home at that hour. It was midnight at Londra when you were there. So it was almost morning at here Beacon Hills. You decided to give Clara a ride back home and tell her parents she was with you. Maybe they could lessen her punishment.

"Do you think I can get my headphones from my locker at school? I don't know how long my grounding will continue so..." she asked while getting in the car. You said you could do that and drove to school. There were other cars in the parking lot. You had a bad feeling and took your wand in case anything happens.

In the corridors, Clara was heading towards her locker and you were right behind her. Some noises came to your ear while you waited for her to take the headphones. It was like someone was punching the walls very loudly.

"Do you think someone is in danger? Or trapped by..." before finishing your sentence an image came to your mind. Heather was kidnapped by a psycho, and so were you just two days ago. The thought of someone getting murdered by the same person made you shiver. You had to help them.

"Clara they're here. Someone is probably getting murdered right now. We have to help!" you said in a panic. She looked at you in confusion but followed you anyway while you walk towards the stairs. The sound was coming from the basement. At the end of the corridor, you saw Mrs. Blake's room. The light was on in the room and there were documents on the desk. She was probably here a few minutes ago. She might even be the next victim. As you think about that, Isaac appeared at the stairs.

"Y/N?!" he looked happy and horrified at the same time. He ran towards you and hugged you tightly. Clara looked shocked by the sight she saw. It wasn't like she and Isaac were dating, but still...

"What are you doing here at this hour?! The school is dangerous at night." he said with a concerned tone.

"Then what are you doing here?" you asked him.

"It's umm..." before he could say anything, you heard Clara let out a scream. When you glanced at what she was looking at, there was Derek. His shirt was soaked in blood and his clothes were torn apart. He was leaning against Scott as he walked.

"Derek?! Oh my, are you alright?!" you asked and walked towards him

"Derek?! Oh my, are you alright?!" you asked and walked towards him. You had a worried expression as you looked at his face. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. Scott said he was taking him to the hospital as he whispered something in Isaac's ear. Could it be, did Derek get attacked by the werewolf you saw?