Prologue

Kim Y/n. A not-so-normal girl who was born and raised in Busan, South Korea. She was mostly raised by her dad, as her mother left them for a stuck-up rich guy. She loathed her mother ever since and has never kept in contact with her.

Her father, however, was paid only so much to care for her. When he had enough to send her to college for a year, he did. But that left him nothing. He moved back in with his mom, ashamed of his lack of money. But Y/n was determined to make his life better.

She interviewed for a job as a waiter at the biggest bar in Seoul, where she ended up moving to get that job and an apartment of her own.

After a year of college, she starts noticing that her pay was being lessened more and more, leaving her barely any money to both feed herself and pay her rent.

Upon noticing the change in pay, she questioned her boss. He had informed her that because she was female, he was sure she could make some rich guy happy and pay her for giving him a good suck. She was absolutely disgusted in his way of thinking and gave him a piece of her mind before realizing how rude that was. She was fired in front of everybody in the bar.

She felt humiliated and hurt. Until she saw a flyer...

Could this be her chance?