17~ Cuddle With Me

Getting out of the shower, I felt my legs tremble as I tried to walk to grab a towel. Jimin giggled at my limping, shutting up after I death stared at him. "Hey, hey you asked for it, not me." "You put those clothes in there, shitface!" I whisper-yelled. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body protectively. Jimin laughed when he saw how keen I was on keeping the towel stuck to my body, securing it with safety pins I found on the bathroom counter. "I'm tapped out, you have nothing to worry about," Jimin explained, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. I marveled at how we could be like this forever, face becoming hot and red thinking about the concept of spending the rest of my life with the horny bastard. "What are you thinking about, pretty?" I snapped out of my trance, making eye contact with him through the mirror. "Nothing. Just...the future, you know?" He nodded a bit, careful not to hurt me with his chin.

He let go of my waist, grabbed my hand, and took us to the actual bedroom. He opened his suitcase and showed me a list of shirts and hoodies I could wear. Finally, I decided on a purple hoodie with the word 'You' engraved in yellow. I slipped it over my head and pulled on a pair of underwear. Jimin smiled at me lovingly, making me question his antics. "Why are you smiling at me?" He grabbed me softly and pulled me to his chest, placing his hands on my lower stomach. "Because I have a crush on you. A big one. And it's making me fall harder." I giggle softly, placing my hands on his. "I have a big crush on you, too. You make me feel safe and protected like nothing can ever get me. You are my blanket when I hide from the monsters, the Moon to my Earth, the peanut butter to my jelly, you're everything to me and I couldn't bare to lose you." I felt him rest his chin on my head as we looked at the sunset, a wave of calm rushing through us.

I just wanted this moment to last forever.

Unknown

Poor papa

Poor papa. Seems you took too long.

You
You're sick! Who are you!?

Unknown
Oh, you know me, Hunny. You just gotta figure out which of the people you love most have betrayed you.