~5 Know Me

As you giggled and squealed at the thought of living here, you never knew it could get better.

"And here is your room. It has all your stuff already as my men move fast, a bathroom, and a walk-in closet." Jimin said, opening your room door.

It was a lovely black room with a King Sized bed that had a bench right at the foot. It contained some red, too, and had a black marble bathroom; a glass stand-up shower, two sinks, a pretty toilet, and all your skincare items.

"It's-It's perfect. Something right out of my dreams," you say, turning to face Jimin. "I-Thank you, Mr. Park," You say, tearing up.

You weren't as lucky as a kid and this room seems almost identical to the drawings you would make of your dream bedroom.

And Mr. Park gave that to you.

"How-how did you know?" You ask, tears streaming down your face. "Well, your friend seems to really want you happy and for you to stay optimistic about life so, she sent me a picture of something you had made as a kid and said that if I didn't decorate the room like that, she'd strangle me." He said with a smile on his face.

"I never knew Euni was such a sweetheart." You say, wiping your tears. Maybe Mr. Park wasn't that bad.

"Mr. Park? I'm sorry." "Oh? For what?"

You prepare yourself for what's to come out of your mouth. "For hating you. I always had. You were rich and...you reminded me of the reason why hadn't had the best life growing up.

"I always avoided people who were above middle class as the ones I've met were absolute assholes and made me think that all people, men or woman, were rude and stuck-up ass kissers to anyone above them, people like the chairman or reporters and politicians.

"But I see now you aren't like that. And I apologize for thinking you are like them. I feel very ashamed of myself for stereotyping you when I knew you most likely weren't like others."

You finally look up at him. "I'm sorry," you say one last time. He looks stunned.

"There's always room in my heart to accept this apology and move on. How about we try being friends? It'll make work a lot easier~~" Jimin says in a singsong voice.

"Deal"