7~ Join Me

Y/n POV~

"I told you, it's not a date," I say for the millionth time. Euni is set on it being a date. It's not.

"I told him the situation with my dad and he asked if I'd like to get coffee to take my mind off things."

"THAT SOUNDS LIKE A DATE, STUPID"

I sigh, "it's not a date. He confirmed it."
"Confirmed my ass. He knows it's a date. He just won't tell you that."

"It's not a date. Now can you shut up so I can-"

"Hey! You ready?" Jimin walks in.

I stop.
He stops.
We both just stare at each other.
Why?
Well
I'm in my bra and underwear.

"Oh shi- I'm so sorry! I should have knocked."
I feel heat rush up to my cheeks almost instantly. "Um, it's-its okay. You didn't know." I say, still red in the face. He hides behind the door, waiting for me to tell him to leave.

Waiting for me to tell him to-

"Um...I have to get..."
"Dressed. Hot it. I mean got it! Sorry!"

He closes the door at an alarming speed, making me jump. "You sure it's not a date?" I gasp again. "Were you on the phone the whole time??"

"Hell yeah, I was. He likes you-"
I hang up in her face.
"And I like you when you're not talking to me," I say, throwing my phone on my bed.

10 mins later~

I soon get a notification from my phone. "I swear if she doesn't-"

I stop.
And read the message.

"We're watching you. Don't screw up, Jisun"

My blood ran cold. What the hell? Who? Where? Could they see me now?

I turn around and look outside the window. No one. So how are they watching me? I'm a little shaken but, Jimin is more important than some kids. It's probably just a prank.

Everyone knows my name. Only because of Jimin though. So it's probably just kids-

No. No, they know my fake name. Y/n. They put my real name in the...

Who the hell is this?

You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm going on this expedition with Jimin whether they like it or not.

5 minutes later~

Jimin's Pov~

"I'm ready!" Y/n yelled from up the stairs. She's always so down-to-earth, not caring she's an adult. It's kinda cute.

"Oh yeah!? Then hurry up!" I yell back to her. I hear her giggling down and my breath catches in my throat. She looks...she looks...

Breathtakingly gorgeous

I feel my face go red as she stands in front of me, smiling like a little kid. I recover from my shock and smile back at her.

"Shall we?

"Yes we shall"