3~ Fuck Me

No, this part doesn't have smut in it. U dirty-minded hoes 💀

As you get up to shower, you get a message.

 As you text back, Jieun comes out of the closet with two outfits for you to choose from

"Sexy or sexy but not too sexy? Which one?"

"I- you are impossible. This is work, not a strip club."

"Strip clubs can be wooork~," she says in a singsong voice.

You laugh. "The sexy but not too sexy. It's cute."

"Oh, so you wanna look cute for Jimin~?"

"No! For me, Jimin sucks."

A/N: the outfit in question:

*Honk! Honk, Bitch!*

"Looks like your ride is here~ Come on, I'll walk you down," Jieun says as she holds your hand like she should a princess.

"Why thank you, kind Sir~," You say in the best English accent you can. You guys joke and giggle all the way down the steps, and outside Jieun's house.

You see a huge black limousine and gasp. "This man wants to shove it in my face he's rich, huh?"

"Or, he's being a sweetheart" Jieun questions jokingly.

As you guys stood there giggling, the driver had gotten out of his seat. "Hello, ladies! My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'll be your chauffeur from now on. Of course, someone else will be coming to pick up the remains of your stuff in this house so there will be no packing needed."

Jieun stared at him in awe. She whispered to you, "I like him~ Be good to him or I'll kick you in the butt." She said, making you giggle. "As long as it's not Jimin, I'll be nice."

As you get into the car, Jieun wishes you well. "Be nicer to Jimin!" "Never in a bajillion years!"

"You and she seem to be great friends. How long?" Jungkook asked you. "Since I was 5 and her 7" You respond, looking up. "And you guys have been friends ever since? You remind me of my best friends. We've been together for 10 years." He responds. "Who are your friends?" You ask, now curious about him.

"Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, of course."

You grimace at the sound of his name. "Why be friends with a rich snob like him? There were other options. Better options" You say, looking him in the eye.

"Well, have you ever heard the saying "Dont judge a book by its cover"? That's the kind of book Mr. Park is. He's full of unread pages that even I can't figure out how to read." He says.

"I hope you have fun during your stay here. He has lovely rooms but there's a specific one he's saved just for you." Jungkook says.

"Where is the room?"

"Right beside his"