14~ Hang with Me

"UNO! Haha! I win again!" We all sigh in frustration. "Kook, there's no way you're winning just like that! You've gotta know something." "I guess I'm just a mastermind." He winks at me. We watched about 15 movies, played a bunch of games, and drank a whole bunch. It was a great time today. I've never felt more comfortable around a group of men in my life. We've been sitting in this circle for about 30 minutes, trying to win UNO. Jungkooks won every single time and to be quite frank, it's starting to awaken my competitive side.

"Ok, let's play Truth Or Dare. I'm getting tired of UNO." I say, looking around the room for confirmation. "Okay. But we need rules." Everyone nods again. "Okay. For one, nothing too sexual. We're all adults so we know this and that. Just don't make it something like 'give blank a bj' you know?" Taehyung eyed me as he laid that first rule down. We all nodded once again. "However, if said person is okay with it, could we do it? Not the bj, but let's say making out? All in favor raise a thumb." Namjoon said, raising his thumb. I looked over at Jimin. He nodded his head towards the kitchen. "Jim, let me just call up some girlfriends so it's not awkward. I don't wanna kiss a bunch of guys in front of you." I say, caressing his cheek. "No need, they're ringing up their girlfriends right now." Jimin smiles at me.

We walk back to the living room to see all of my other friends. Including Jieun. She's seated next to Jungkook, his hand on her waist. I walk over to her, excusing us. "You didn't tell me you were dating Jungkook! When?" "When I set you up with Jimin. Jungkook helped with that, you know. And while we were watching you guys reconcile, we may or may not have shared a kiss or two." We giggled and sat back down. "Okay. Rules have been explained to the ladies and the game is a go!" "Wait," I say, "We can't start without doing rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first, second, third, and so on." The guys and gals all nod agreeing. We play rock, paper, scissors until I and Jungkook are the last to play. I throw rock and he chooses paper, making me the winner. I breathe in heavily.

"Joon, Truth or Dare?" "Truth." I think of something. Then *ding*. An idea. "When's the last time you and Yewon had sex?" My idea in question; this would fluster them both. Namjoon seemed to short-circuit and Yewon was extremely flustered. "Uh..last night," Namjoon said in a whisper. I held in my laughter as the others did. "Truth or Dare?" Namjoon asked Jin. "Truth." I had a feeling that even though we were all choosing truth, they would all be very embarrassing truths to tell. "Do you engage in food play? There's no way you don't!" Namjoon said, all of us agreeing. "Okay okay, maybe a little bit. But can you blame me? Look at Byuli, she's gorgeous! I'd eat anything off of her." She blushed at his comment, making us laugh and snicker. "Hobi" "Truth. I'm not doing anything risky." Jin fake cleared his throat. "Does Wheein ever dom you?" As Hobi (who I'd gotten to know also works at Jin's café) pondered on his answer, I got the feeling that this was Truth or Dare: Dirty Version. And that had me sweating in an instant. Jimin poked my side. "You okay?" "Yeah. Just nervous is all." Hobi finally came up with an answer. "Once. But it was for her recent birthday- I couldn't say no!" Hobi said as we all laughed, making his ears turn bright pink. "Ha ha, very mature of you all. Jimin, Truth or Dare?" Jimin tensed up. "Truth." Hobi gave a huge smile. "Does your lovely, innocent, Jisun call you a name in bed?" My face reddened immediately. Jimins ears began to turn pink as he began his answer. "No." "Bullshit," Hobi said, "There's no freaking way. You're one freaky guy. I'd be surprised if she didn't know what a dildo was! Do you, Sunie?" I swallowed the saliva in my mouth and nodded. Hobi turned back to Jimin and made a face like 'see?' I turned to Jimin as he answered. "Fuck that. I choose dare." My eyes widened at his declining of the truth. "Jimin, it's okay. Tell them. I don't wanna do a dare." Jimin shook his head 'no' and turned back to Hobi. "Your dare is to...Hmm, I don't know lick the floor." Everyone began groaning. "Hobi, that's childish. Think bigger." Hobi pondered on his answer once again, making me curious with anticipation. "Hickey. On the inside of her thigh. Go ahead." Hobi says sweetly. I stand up and Jimin smirks at me, grabbing onto my waist before we're even out of the living room. I slap his hand away and the other members snicker as Jimin rubs his hand.

When we get into our shared bedroom(yes, we've decided to share it), He pushes me onto the bed. He unbuckles the button on my kaki cargo pants, making me nervous already. He slowly slides them off and I whine. "Jimin! You're dragging this on longer than it needs to take! Hurry up!" I say, feeling my pants being taken off of my ankles. Jimin smirks up at me. "Black lace? You're very lucky all I'm giving you is a hickey." He winked at me and I blushed furiously. He spread my legs apart and trailed kisses up until where he wanted the hickey. I watched him as he began kissing, licking, sucking, and biting on that spot. I held back a moan, knowing that my friends and best friend were out there. Jimin moved his head from my legs, admiring the view. He pulled out his phone, snapping a picture so he could show everyone.

As we walked out, I motioned for Jieun to come to the bathroom with me. "Pull them down. I need in-person proof." She said, crossing her arms as I pulled my pants down. I showed her and she giggled. "Wow, you must have more. There's no way he's done this only once to your body." I shrugged, knowing damn well I had some under all the foundation on my neck. We walked back to the circle and sat in our respective seats. "So. Show us." Jungkook was slapped on the back of the head by Jieun, making him rub his head. Jimin pulled out his phone and went to his photos. I hid my face in Jimins neck, already embarrassed. Everyone gasped and I just dug my nails into Jimins shoulder.

A few hours later...

"Everyones gone. Wanna watch a movie?" I chuckled lightly. "Of course I do." Jimin intertwined our hands and fingers together, bringing our hands up to his mouth. He flipped our hands so mine was on top, pressing a soft kiss to my hand. "Shall we?"