28~ Bonus 15+ Chap‼️‼️

17 years ago, honeymoon night

Jimin was needy as hell. I mean I could tell from the way he fingered me on the plane all the way here but we were literally tripping over each other as we walked into the expensive hotel in Paris.

Jimins hands were on my boobs, mine on his face. He kept biting and sucking on my lips, begging for me to let his tongue go hug mine. I opened my mouth more for him and let him play with my tongue, breathing heavily and jaggedly. We pulled away just to get to the room, immediately stripping each other of our clothes as if we were starving for one another's touch.

"All fours, now." Jimin instructed, watching as I hastily got into position, arching my back the way he likes. He came up behind me and rubbed his hands on my ass cheeks, slapping them once. "Nice ass mamas, want me to fuck it?" "Yes, please." I moaned out, yelping when his ringed hand collided with my ass once again.

Jimin pumped his dick before slipping it in my tight hole impatiently, hissing at the fit. Tears stung my eyes as his length sat in my ass making little to no movement whatsoever. "You okay? I can wait longer-" "Go."

And with that, Jimin started thrusting into me, holding my hips tightly for support with his fast thrusts. I moaned and groaned, holding onto the sheets tightly and squealing out in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck. Ah yeah, shit" I moaned, letting my eyes roll to the back of my head from the immense pleasure. Jimin was huffing begging me, groaning near my ear and kissing the side of my face as he pounded into me. "Tightest you've ever been, fuck." He moaned out.

He pulled out and turned me over, hovering over me with a devilish smirk. "You want me to fuck that pretty pussy of yours, hmm? Want me to fill you up with my cum?" "Yes, please fill me up."

A/n: not on birth control anymore, they too old for that shit smh

Jimin shoved his length back into me, immediately getting to work. His lips found mine and we both engaged in a heated makeout. He bit my lips and sucked on my tongue, moaning into my mouth numerous times as I did.

He moved his lips down to my tits and he sucked on them, leaving hickies on the top of my breasts and around my nipples. He then looked up at me and smiled, looking at me with admiration. "I love you. So fucking much." He said in between moans.

"I lo-ah-love you t-two!" I said, moaning out in pleasure. He kept his fast pace all while praising me for lasting this long. "Such a good girl. Wanna be a slut for Daddy next, hmm? Wanna take Daddy's cock and suck it till he cums?" I nodded frantically as he sped up his thrusting making my orgasm spiral out of control.

"Good girl, cumming on my cock. Now I wanna cum inside your mouth so get on your knees." He said and I got into position, opening my mouth for him. He smirked then shoved his length in to the back of my throat, making me gag around him.

He started thrusting at a fast pace, eager to cum. He held my head so my nose came in contact with right above his base every time he thrusted. Finally, I felt his dick twitch numerous times and he would moan every time I ran my tongue along on certain vain so I kept my tongue there and let him keep face fucking me.

"Shit, oh fuck, yes keep your tongue there, love" He said, moaning louder and higher as his cum spilled down my throat. He pulled out and watched me swallow all of it with a fond smile.

He then picked me up and laid me on the bed gently, kissing from my lips, my neck, my chest, my stomach, all the way down to my core. He placed a loving kiss right on my clit making me twitch slightly from the sensitivity.

His tongue darted out and started licking my clit roughly, suckling on it like a friggin Kool-Aid straw. I grabbed at his hair but he backed away, grabbing his belt from off the floor. "No, hun, you aren't allowed to touch. Hands out please." And I did as I was told, putting my hands out close together so he could tie his belt around them.

"Not too tight?" "I'm fine." And with that, he dove right back into my heat, licking and sucking hungrily. I kept moaning and moving, whining when he placed his hands firmly on my thighs to stop the movement. His tongue went in and out of me, tasting my on coming juices on his tongue.

"Jiminnn, fuck!" I squealed, twitching uncontrollably. He kept his mouth on my clit while his right hand came to shove two fingers in me, thrusting deep and curling to stimulate my g-spot. I withered under him and came all in his mouth and on his fingers

He  swallowed whatever was in his mouth and sucked on his fingers sensually. "Cum for me one more time baby, please?" He said, lining up his cock with my dripping hole. I nodded slowly, head fuzzy from all the overwhelming head he just gave me.

He shoved his hard cock back in me, lifting my ankles onto his shoulders to get a better angle. He fucked me with roughness, eager for me to cum. He would pull out and leave just the tip just to slam back into me and cause a rippling feeling in my pussy.

He kept my legs that way, kissing down them as he fucked me senseless. "Such a good girl, fuck" he moaned, holding onto my legs a little tighter. I felt tears well up in my eyes at the pleasure he was giving. His lips came down to kiss my tears away as he kept his pace.

About 5 minutes later though his pace started faltering and he was getting slightly slower so I made him pull out so I could be on top. I sunk down on him and started bouncing like crazy and he thrusted upwards while I went down on him. I felt the knot in my lower abdomen tie tighter and tighter, moaning quickly at how fast I was gonna release.

"C'mon baby, cum with me." And with that, we both came on each other. My body gave out and I fell onto his chest, sighing heavily as he did."Good job, hun. Let me untie your wrists." And he did just that, throwing his belt somewhere in the room. He picked me up, placed me back down, and went to go run us a bath.

I was halfway asleep when he came back in and carried me to the tub, getting in and making me sit in front of him. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I love you, hun." "I love you too." I said sleepily with a smile. I leaned back onto him and felt his hands close around my shoulders to keep me close. I smiled unconsciously and started falling asleep slowly.

"Jimin. I have a surprise for you!" I said, running upstairs to our shared bedroom. We were back in korea and I had been getting pregnancy symptoms for about 2 weeks so I bought a test and used it this morning.

Jimin looked up at me as I barged into the room, disrupting his reading time. "Yes? What's that surprise, hun?" I showed him the stick that read positive. "I'm pregnant!" Jimin's smile started from his eyes and then down to his mouth.

He got off the bed and picked me up, spinning me around repeatedly.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!"

1114 words of smut.

And sadly, the last chapter of Mr. Park. I hope you all enjoyed this journey with me and I hope more readers would be willing to comment and vote as it lets me know you even like it. I won't be touching this book again and for my readers on Inkitt, I'll be updating it right now.

I love you all and thank you for reading when you could jkooksexythighs <3