2~ Interview Me

As you wake up, you remember you will be having a meeting with that rich snob, Park Jimin.

You groan as you check your unread messages:

With that, you giggled as you got up to shower

With that, you giggled as you got up to shower. Jieun has always been a great friend and you've never once felt some other type of way about her. She just...makes your day.

You washed your face, body, and hair with some vanilla and caramel 3 in 1 wash.

As you got out of the shower, you put on your robe and began getting ready. You had put on a brown two-part outfit that consisted of a shortened blazer and skirt. To make the outfit better, you put on a white shirt with long sleeves and added a white purse.

 To make the outfit better, you put on a white shirt with long sleeves and added a white purse

As you got ready to leave, you checked your makeup.

'I hope this isn't too bad'

10 am ~

10 am ~

You had made it there, but you were still late.

'I guess the rich boy forgot to make my meeting start later.'

As you walked in, there was a rather tall man who seemed to be waiting for your arrival. "Hello, Ms. Kim. Mr. Park deeply apologizes for the inconvenience. My name is Kim Namjoon."

He bowed. You returned it.

He started to walk and you presumed he wanted you to follow. So you did.

Once you made it to the 10th floor (by elevator of course), he stopped to turn and look at you. "Mr. Park's office is just down the hall. You're good to go!" And he flashed you a dimpled smile.

'I wish he was the boss. Seems like a total cutie'    You thought to yourself.

When you got to the door, you knocked twice before hearing a quick "Come In!"

As you walked in, you didn't fail to notice the many trophies and magazines all containing his face on it. "Ahh, Ms. Kim. Lovely to finally meet you." He said upon noticing your arrival.

"Yeah, sure. I've come for my interview. Not small talk." You said, hoping the sass would cause you to lose the job.

You get losing your house and having no money is bad, but you just simply couldn't work for him! He was a rich snob like the man your mother left you for.

"Ah, no need to be so hostile. Right now, think of me as a friend, not a foe" he said, motioning you to sit. You sat down but made sure to "accidentally" step on his foot while seating yourself down.

He quickly recovered and gave you an enthusiastic smile. "Quite the sass giver I see. Let's talk about your entry letter. It seems you are 22, born April 22, 1998, in Busan. Am I missing anything?" he said, looking up at you with a small smile dancing on his lips.

"No, but can we speed this up? I have places to be"

"Places like what?"

"The bar. With a friend."

"So you day drink?"

"No, I just started today"

"And why's that?"

"Cause you talk a lot. Bonus, you gave me a headache so now I have to drink."

"Won't that give you a bigger one?"

You finally looked up at him. He was already looking at you with this dangerously gorgeous smirk. You went red in the face instantly.

"C-Can you just hurry up? As I said; I have places to be." You say, becoming more stubborn as the second's pass. "Alright, Ms. Kim. I won't waste any more of your 'precious' drinking time." He said, flashing you a cheeky grin.

You rolled your eyes at the gesture and waited for him to be finished.

As you walked out the door, he stopped you. "Oh and um Ms. Kim? See you later," he said, waving you goodbye.

"I don't think that would be anytime soon. But sure, bye" You said, waving your hand in response.

"Ahhhhh! Wake up wake up wake up!!" Your best friend, Jieun shouted.

"What hell, Euni!? It's 7 in the morning!" You say, checking your phone.

"Yeah! All the more reason you should be up! You didn't tell me you got the job!"

You turn to her, mouth hung open. "I got the job!? HOW???? I was as rude as possible what the flying fu-" "Well I guess Mr. Park likes his women feisty. Doesn't change the fact you got the job! Go get ready, his chauffeur is coming to pick you up~!"

Can life get any worse?
I think not.