11~ Talk to Me⚠️

WARNING: Mentions of Self harm. If you are uncomfortable with that please skip it when you see this emoji. Also, you can continue to read after you see this emoji:

Skip:⚠️
Keep reading:💜

It's been a week since you told that story to Jieun. And since you've seen Jimin.

You've been ignoring his calls, texts, and DMs on Instagram. You aren't ready to speak to him about what happened and why you lied.

So you've been in this depressive state for a full week. When was the last time you showered? Maybe three days ago. When was the last time you ate? Maybe three days ago. When was the last time you slept? Maybe a week ago.

"Y/n- I mean Jisun. Please open the door, I can't stand to see you like this. You've lost so much weight you need to eat!" Jieun said through the door. You got up out of your bed and went to the scale that Jieun had bought for a friend of hers.

You checked your weight.

70 kg

You've never been this weight ever in your life. A week ago you were 116kg meaning you've lost a lot of weight. You're a generally slim girl and don't gain a lot of weight so this worried your best friend.

But you didn't care enough to do anything. You just simply went back to your bed and curled up and hugged yourself.

'This feels like a break up You thought to yourself. Then you started to scroll on Instagram. You hovered over Jimins profile. You clicked it.

A/N: yesh i made that 😍

This made you choke up. Who?

For some reason, you felt pain in your heart. Who was his special someone? You began to feel horrible and cry.

You cried, and cried. You cried so hard, you shook violently.

You were sure Jieun was gone for work so, you walked out of your room and went to the kitchen.
                                       ⚠️

You grabbed the sharpest knife and began to make cuts on your skin. You were finally at your neck, on the verge of slicing when you heard a shout.

Jimin pov~

Jisun hadn't talked to me for days. Neither had Jieun. I was beginning to feel a little worried.

I had put it off for days but, I felt something bad was going to happen with Jisun and I just couldn't ignore it today.

I had to see her.

I took my car and drove very fast on the road. There was little traffic, which was great. My brain and gut told me I didn't have much time so I pressed the gas.

When I got to Jieuns apartment, I dashed up the stairs to get to the 3rd floor.

I ran all the way down to the last door and found it unlocked. I opened it and saw Jisun preparing herself to slit her own throat.

No, I couldn't watch this. I can't let her kill herself.

I shouted.

"JISUN NO!"
                                       💜
Jisun pov~

It was Jimin. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or not, I was losing so much blood from my thighs and arms, and calves, I could barely stand.

Jimin ran over to me and picked me up.
Bridal style.

I could hear sniffles and small sobs coming from his mouth. I found comfort in listening to his heartbeat, making me fall asleep in his arms.

Jimin pov~

When I carried her, her blood was left on my shirt. I didn't care though. I needed to hurry her to a hospital before she lost too much blood.

And god, I hope they feed her well. She lost so much weight, it was like carrying a bag of bones. And that worried me.

Had she been neglecting herself this entire time we haven't seen each other? If so, that would mean two weeks and three days.

She hasn't taken care of herself for two weeks and three days.

What does Jieun have to say about this?

I got to the hospital and texted Jieun the address.

When she got here, I pulled her to the side.

"Jieun. Jisun was trying to kill herself. Why the hell didn't you take care of her?" Jieun breathed and I could hear it.

"Look, asshole. You ruined her! Not me. This is your doing! So don't fucking blame it on me. She wouldn't let me in her room so I let her have her t-time!"

I could see the tears at the brim of her waterline, threatening to fall. I made a face at her, the face that signified 'why would you ever do that?'

She let the tears roll down her face.

"Look if you weren't such an ass she wouldn't have gone into that depressive episode! It's your fault! I had shit to do with how you blew her off! Maybe if you heard her out, you wouldn't have to see her like this!"

Jieun slapped me. I took it. I did do all these things. It was my fault. Jieun was about to hit me when I grabbed her first and pulled her into a hug.

She cried and cried, wiping her tears on my shirt. I mumbled how it was going to be okay and I hugged her tightly

I felt like shit now.

All of this was my fault.

897 words hooman beings! I'm having a lot of fun writing but I need more motivation. And a way you can help is by writing more comments to read! Thank you and I love you all🫶🏽