27~ Epilogue Two

3 more years later...

"Hey! Get back here, you little-" "If you swear I'll tell Eomma." I stared at my child in shock, looking at her smirking face. "What did I do to have such a smart kid?" "Have sex with my mother." My eyes snapped onto Yeon-jin. "Where did you learn that word!? You're not supposed to-"

"And you shouldn't be screaming it when I'm home so who's really in the wrong here?" Yeonjin said, folding her small 5 year old arms. "I'm telling Jisun-JISUN!" I ran to my wife who was sitting on the couch with Hoseok as he read his book.

"What, Jimin?" "Yeonjin knows what sex means!" "Ughhh, Jimin! I'm right here!" "You're 32 you should know by now. Anyways, our 5 year old daughter knows what sexs means!" Yeonjin suddenly came from behind me and sat next to her Uncle, sharing a smug smirk with me.

"Maybe you should stop screeching it every time you're needy, Appa." "Why you little-" "Hey! That's a kid, watch it." Jisun said looking at me sternly. "Yeah a five year old who knows what sex means. How is our child so smart?"

"Well for one, I get tutoring so I'm just like that," Yeonjin said, not even sparing me a glance from her nails. "And two? I get tutoring from Uncle Namjoon. So put two and two together, will ya?"

"Well you get my tutoring as well!" "Yeah but sometimes I'm tutoring you. And I'd hope you don't see that everyday, Dad." "Pfft, of course not! What kind of life do you think i'm living, kid?" Yeonjin looked up and raised an eyebrow. "A shitty one, appa." "tHaTs mY lAsT dAmN stRaW-"

Yeonjins now 15, it's been 10 years

"Nope, nah uh." "But daaaad-" "I said no. You aren't going out with him." Jimin scolded Yeonjin, shaking his head in disapproval. Just then, Jisun walked in and saw Yeonjin about to cry so she stood next to her and held her shoulders, looking at Jimin with an angry expression.

"The hell'd you say to her?" "H-He won't let me go out with Do-Yeong!" Jisun stared at Jimin with a death glare, looking back at her daughter with a big smile. "Well since nothing overrides what I say, you can go out with him." "But Jisun-" "Shut up she's 15, let her live,"

Jisun turned to her daughter, holding her shoulders a little tighter. "But I swear to god and on everything holy if that man puts his penis anywhere near you, you're dead. Okay?" "Yes ma'am." "Okay, good! Have fun hun." Jisun said, walking Yeonjin out the house and to her date.

"You'll be paying for that a whole different way. Put on that lingerie I bought for your birthday, I'll be up in a bit." "Bitch-" Jimin raised an eyebrow, showcasing he was now Jisuns dominant. She nodded quietly and ran upstairs, squealing when her husband slapped her ass.

"Imma fuck the shit outta that ass, yup yup!" Jimin said, grabbing the ice tray and chocolate syrup happily.

One more chap. I'm gonna delay it so you guys can drool over it when it's out <3