15~ Chill With Me

"What movie are we watching? Horror, romance, thriller? What are we watching?" I ran through my questions before he could interrupt me. "Hmm," he put his finger on his chin like he was thinking about his answer. I slightly pushed his arm, anticipation running through me. "Okay, okay. Well, we're not watching the movie in here." My face twisted into a small confused smile. Jimin simply laughed it off. "Close your eyes." "Jimin, I don't-" "Trust me, just close 'em." I sighed before agreeing.

We made many turns and went upstairs. He had me put on my jacket with some sneakers, both with my eyes still closed. When we got back downstairs, he led me out the front door. Now I understood the purpose of the jacket. "Jimin, where are we going? I can't stand the anticipation!" "You'll know soon enough." I scoff heavily at his words, making him snicker as he strapped me into my seat.

Finally, after about 30 minutes to an hour, he stopped the car. "Alright, crybaby. We're here." I reached over to grab his leg and squeeze but from the throaty groan he released, I figured it wasn't that. "Careful pretty, don't wanna have you in a wheelchair now do we?" Blood rushed up to my cheeks, making me stay silent. I heard his car door close and felt mine open when I almost fell out of the entire car from Jimin ripping it away from my arm. Thank goodness seatbelts were invented, huh? He unbuckled me and took me out of the car. I started to walk until I was grabbed and put over his shoulder, one hand grasping my thigh firmly and the other lying on my butt. And every time I squirmed, that hand would move just to make contact with my butt once again.

Jimin suddenly stopped walking. I didn't know how long he was walking for nor where he walked to, making me bubble with curiosity. "We're here." He set me down lightly, not missing the chance to run his hands up my ass once more before dragging them to the blindfold at the back of my hair. When he took it off, I was too stunned to speak. He had brought me to a beach house. It seemed he had been planning this for a while as he already packed me a suitcase and stuffed it in his trunk last night. I turned and pulled him in by his neck, pressing my lips against his firmly. His hands slid down to my waist, pulling me closer as we touched all over each other. He pulled away, giving me a chance to catch my breath. He smiled. "So I'm taking that as a thank you?" "Yes! I love it, so much." I gave him a quick peck on the lips before going to grab my suitcase.

"Hey wait a minute, you packed my stuff?" He nodded nonchalantly. "Yeah, I did. What's the problem?" I nodded at him with wide eyes for him to understand. "Ohhhh, you think I packed scandalous outfits for you?" I nodded quickly, waiting for him to say what was in the suitcase. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I guess we'll know when you put on pajamas." He shrugged as if the whole concept of wearing scandalous clothes to bed was my cup of tea. I hit him on the arm. "Please tell me my favorite PJ set is in here. I don't wanna live knowing it's at home." "Relax," he chuckled, "It's here with us. I just won't tell you where until I think you've earned it." He smirked at me, making an embarrassed flush spread across my face. Anyhow, we walked to the beach house, the beautiful scenery making me forget about the suitcase stuff. "Jimin, you didn't have to do all this." "But I did. I wanted to let you know I...I love you." My breath hitched as he stared into my eyes, waiting for a response. I gave a small smile, watching as his face of nervousness faded into a happy one. "I love you, too. And I will continue to love you." I said, stroking his cheek. He smiles and turns me around. "Let's keep this tour going, shall we?" He leads me to the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, and finally, the bedroom.

 "Let's keep this tour going, shall we?" He leads me to the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, and finally, the bedroom

By the time we got there, it was already dark, and time for me to shower

By the time we got there, it was already dark, and time for me to shower. "I'm gonna go shower so don't come in the bathroom." Jimin lies down on the bed, hair getting messy and already sticking up on all sides. "What do you have that I haven't seen?" I scoff even though I was clearly embarrassed. I took my entire suitcase into the bathroom, turned on the hot water, and got in. When I got out, I opened my suitcase to find many lingerie sets that had barely any fabric. I sighed to myself, knowing that this is all I was getting. I decided on a black one. After all, that was me and Jimin's favorite. It was a mesh mini dress with puffy sleeves that only covered my shoulders. I grabbed black lace panties to match.

Walking out of the bathroom felt weird. I felt like there was this weird feeling everywhere on my body, making me feel slow as I walked into the room fully. Jimin's eyes opened after noticing my arrival, and boy was he excited. I almost wanted to run back into the bathroom but seeing his hungry eyes rake over my body gave me some sort of confidence. The worst thing(or best for him) about this outfit was it came with a left strap, making me feel like I was screaming 'fuck me!' Without even saying anything. He bit his lip before standing up and walking over to me ever so slowly. "Look at you, all pretty and dressed up for me. The first night in this beach house will be the best you ever had, I'll make sure of that." He smirked before kissing me roughly, grabbing onto my waist as he dug his fingers into my skin, making me sure it'd leave a mark.

This was to be a long night...