18~ Come With Me

Jimin's pov

My eyes opened slightly from the burning sunlight traveling into the room through the curtains. I groaned, annoyed that the sun has woken me up. I turned my head to a sleeping Jisun. I smiled brightly as I looked at her rosy lips, slightly opened. I placed a peck on her forehead and got out of bed and covered her right back up. I walked downstairs into the kitchen, grabbing a number of things so I could make breakfast for the little gremlin. Cute gremlin anyway. I poured a little oil in the pan, grabbing the bacon and placing 8 pieces in the pan. My phone sounded in my pocket. I grabbed it and answered the call.

"Hyung, why are you calling me so early?" "Did you do it?" I laughed a confused laugh, "What do you mean?" Jin sighed heavily as I continued to nervously laugh. "Did you bring her to the beach house?" I let laughing, finding some breath to answer a giggly 'yes'. "Good. Yeah so surprise, we're coming over. Again." "Yeah, and you two better not be shoving tongues down one another throat this time around." Jungkook said through the phone. My face turned hot as I remembered that time, embarrassed as all hell. "Ok, ok. We won't be. Unless you guys are just unlucky." I heard Jungkook groan in disgust while Jin and I laughed. "Okay, see you soon" "Bye." I bid him, hanging up the phone. When I turned back to the oven, the bacon was charred black. "I guess we're doing take out.." I muttered to myself all while trying to carefully grab the pan.

Finished cleaning up the mess I made, I wondered back to the room. Jisun was awake, but she didn't notice me yet. Getting closer to the door, I could hear her crying. I rushed to her and looked at her. "What's wrong? Pretty, why are you crying?" She picked up her phone and showed me a message.

A/n: I was too lazy to remake it so this is what you'll get.

My eyes widened briefly

My eyes widened briefly. "Who the hell is this guy? And is that your—" "Yes. I don't know where he is! And clearly someone I know has something to do with it, I just can't figure out who." She cried. I held her hands in mine and kissed them both. "Me and the guys will help you find your father. Today. So don't cry, my love. Alright?" She sniffed before wrapping her arms around my torso. I hugged her back, taking in her scent of vanilla and spice. She pulled away after we both heard the doorbell. "Who...?" I coughed, flustered by how quick they were in coming. "It's uh, t-the boys." She soon had a victorious smile displayed on her face and my face reddened even more. "Did I just make the Park Jimin's face flush? Am I that powerful?" She wiggled her eyebrows excessively, making me snort. "Come on, they're most likely gonna break the doorbell." She wiped the rest of the tears off her face and grabbed my outstretched hand, squeezing slightly. We walked out the room and made it to the door before realizing that this wonderful women had nothing but panties and a hoodie on. "Get your cute ass back in that room and put on pants." She rolled her eyes even if there was a pinkish color painting her pale cheeks.

Meanwhile I let the boys in. They were loud and rowdy, as usual. It brought a smile to my lips, seeing them happy. We all turned to the bedroom when Jisun finally walked out with some purple shorts and pastel purple slippers. "Hey guys, how are you?" She said with a sleepier voice than before. "We're alright. How are you? You seem kinda on edge." Namjoon replied. I eyed Jisun, seeing if she was going to tell them or if I had to. She took a shaky breath before leading every one of them, including myself, to the living room. She told us to sit down, sitting herself next to me as she began explaining.

"So, you want us to drive around Seoul to look for your father because some random person has been stalking and texting you about your father?" Jisun nodded, unsure of the answer she might've gotten from the other boys. I held her hand in reassurance, squeezing every so slightly. "Yeah, we'll do it." Jisun's eyes lit up immediately, turning towards me with a big smile. "Thank you guys so much! I'm super worried and I feel like just 3 people looking for my dad isn't enough. I'm glad you guys are willing to help." She got up and hugged each of the boys, hugging me last. She kept her body close to mine as the boys stayed in the living room while walked to our room. "What are you wearing?" "I don't know, I don't wanna dress up since this is basically a search party but, I wanna match with Jieun noona." "It's alright, baby. Just wear whatever." "Even my skimpy hoe outfits?" I sucked in a sharp breath, patting her back. "No, not those ones hun." She giggled as she changed her clothes.

In about 10 mins, we were both done. She put on gray shorts with the cartoon character Stitch on the side, blue Nikes, a black tank top, and a blue letterman jacket.

 She put on gray shorts with the cartoon character Stitch on the side, blue Nikes, a black tank top, and a blue letterman jacket

I, on the other hand, wore a button up white shirt and some black slacks along with a bag, a hat, and sandals

"So handsome

"So handsome." Jisun winked at me, grabbing me by my collar. I smirked at her, leaning in to kiss her. But she pulled back, smiling cheekily as she walked out the room. I rolled my eyes as I walked out, closing the room door behind me.

"That wasn't funny." "Yes, yes it was." The guys were still playing around, jumping on each other and yelling at whoever 'cheated'. "I didn't freaking cheat, Hyung! You're just jealous your namdongsaeng beat you!" "No, you cheated! I'm fucking amazing, and you're shit." "Taehyung-ssi, you're a loser." "Says you. Anyways, let's get this finding-Noona's-father-shit on the road!"