1~ Kill Me

"Oh come on! This is your third time!" Your best friend, Jieun scolded you. You haven't had the best life growing up and being 22 and all, most expect you to at the very least have a job.

Well sorry, Karen, you don't.

Lee Jieun has been your best friend since you were 5. She walked into your and your father's life after your mom left you. She's been your best friend ever since then.

A/N: For my story's sake, let's pretend Ji-Eun isn't 29, and she is only 24

However, you allow her to only do so much for you. You are short on money and on the verge of losing your apartment. You have been seeing multiple job offerings yet never try to check-in.

Since you've been fired from your last one, you have been looking all around. But life has just been so trying that you simply want to decay alone in the woods somewhere.

Recently, you've been seeing several flyers posted to work for Park Jimin. You've never been fond of him. He was rich. And to you; rich equaled evil.

It was until you found out that Jieun knew you've seen these flyers everywhere that she had nagged you for not telling her.

"Y/n-ah! You can't keep putting this off! I want you to be happy and besides, you know he'll pay a hefty amount for an even more personal assistant. He will give you all the money you need to get you and your father a beautiful house!" Jieun encouraged.

"It's still a shitty job. He can cook, I'm sure of it. Why would he need such a person around the house? I don't want to be a maid." You countered.

"Well, I care about you. I want you to be happy so...I've already signed you up. Your interview is tomorrow!" Jieun replied.

You were aghast.

Your face instantly contorted into one of anger as Jieun started running around the room with you chasing her, hot on her heels.

"What the hell! I said NO!!!" you screamed as she ran out of your room and you threw a shoe at the door.

Great, now I have to dress up tomorrow. Kill me, someone...

375 words!

I know it's short but I want this story to have a slow pace; no smut yet. If I'm stressing about when or how quickly I have to put smut, the story will not be as good.

I'm a great writer (I've been told by parents, friends, and teachers), but I cannot write to my fullest if I'm at a deadline.

School is starting very soon for me so please be patient as this story (and probably others) will be having slow uploads.

Yours truly,
Seojun💕