12~ Talk to Me Pt2

"I fucked up. And I'm so so sorry." I said. I've been in the hospital for 3 days. She had fallen into a coma after the amount of blood she lost.

And it was still all my fault.

"Please, wake up. I know I...I know I blew you off. I was up-upset and I wasn't thinking about how you would take it.

"I wasn't thinking about how you might've felt. Being left alone in the dark by someone who you spent most of your time with.

"I wasn't thinking about how you only have me and Jieun in your life. I wasn't thinking. I never am. And I'm sorry for completely ruining your life.

"When you wake, I'll be gone. I'll tell you I'm leaving, of course, so you don't think I'm abandoning you again.

"But I'll leave. I treated you so wrong. I should be the one to help you up, not bring you down. I've noticed you've gotten even skinnier after you fell into this comatose state.."

I paused. And let the tears that have been stinging my eyes fall.

"And I'm worried. I don't know if I should leave. I don't know if I should stay. Should I stay or Should I go?" A dry chuckle broke out from my lips. "A question I should've asked myself when you were well."

All I could do was stare at her skinny figure. And cry. I couldn't stop crying. So I just held her hand to my cheek and cried.

1 month later**

"Are you gonna wake up? Please, I'm begging you. I'm so sorry about what I did. Forgive me please..."

"Hyung, it's not worth it," Jungkook says sadly.
"Yeah. She's been like this for months. I don't think she will wake till next year."

Jimin turns his head violently to Taehyung.

"Oh yeah? And who the hell are you to say that?" Taehyung holds his ground.

"That's what the doctors said."
"Yeah, we'll fuck what the doctors say."

Taehyung glares at Jimin.

"Oh yeah? My dad's friend is treating your girlfriend and you still say 'fuck what the doctors say'? Well, fuck you."

Jimin got up and pushed Taehyung. "Wanna say that again?" "Come at me fucker, I'll beat your ass." Jungkook had long left the room, calling the others, scared that the fight that he was away from would start.

Which it did. And he didn't even know.

Jimin swung at Taehyung and punched him right in the nose. Taehyung wiped his nose, blood being visible on his fingers.

Taehyung began to punch Jimin and Jimin punched back. At one point, Taehyung punched Jimin so hard, Jimin fell over with blood on his face.

All of this was visible on a screen in the camera room and a nurse quickly called for backup as she ran downstairs.

She and 5 other doctors walked in on the two rolling on top of each other, punching and kicking at each other's faces.

"Hey HEY! GET OFF HIM!" Taehyungs dad's friend grabbed Taehyung and Jimin quickly got up to punch him. Jungkook came back just in time to grab him while Namjoon and Jin held Taehyung. Jungkook and Yoongi (who had gotten to know them over the month Jisun was out) held Jimin back as hard as they could.

"Do you have him?" Namjoon asked Jin. Jin nodded and Namjoon walked between the two.

"What the fuck happened here? You guys are like brothers, why were you fighting?" "He said she wouldn't wake. And I got mad. So I knocked up his shit." Taehyung made advances but Jin held him back.

"He said 'fuck what the doctors say' when Mr. Choi is here working his ass off to revive his girlfriend." "She's not my fucking girlfriend!"

"WELL, THAT'S WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE!" Namjoon raised his voice, making both younger men quiet. "This is the dumbest argument you guys have ever had! Grow a pair, Jimin, even if it takes her a year, she'll still wake up so what the fuck is the problem!?" Namjoon yelled.

Everybody else was quiet, waiting for the tension to clear up. "Mr. Choi, can you please get them some ice?" "Yes of course Mr. Kim"

Several hours later**

"Mr. Park? We want you to come to Ms. Kim's room." Jimin scoffed. "What for? So you can tell me she's not gonna wake up and I should say my goodbyes?"

The nurse looks at Jimin with the most pissed-off expression. "Fine, I'll just tell her you think she's dead"

Jimin stood up so fast he almost fell.

He walked passed the nurse and into her hospital room. He burst through the door, only to find a smiling Jisun.

"I heard that, asshole." Jimins eyes filled with tears as he ran and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug.

"I'm so happy I could kiss you!" Both Jimin and Jisun blushed furiously at the statement he just made. "I was using it as an expression...heh"  "I know." Jisun replied.

"Jimin-ssi? Come here"
"Jimin suddenly got really nervous. Jisun pulled him in by his cheeks and he started to close his eyes and puckered his lips slightly.

Only to feel a slap on the side of his head.

"What the hell!? You have some nerve coming over here, thinking I'm not gonna kick your sorry ass for fighting with Taehyung!" Jimin was still shocked by the slap he had received moments before this.

"I can't believe you guys! Get over here Taehyung!" Taehyung held in his laughter. Jimin and Taehyung forgot about the whole incident after she woke up.

"Kim Taehyung, get your ass over here. Now." Jisun said, standing up all while pushing Jimin to a seat. Taehyung gulped.

"L-Look, we didn't mean for it to- OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT HURTS!!" Jisun pinched his ear. And her fingers are strong, reasonings are unknown. They just are.

"Next time you giggle when I'm pissed off, I'll not only pinch, but twist. And it will hurt. Just ask Jieun and she'll tell you all you need to know."

"Speak of the devil." And here she was. In all her beauty, standing at the frame of the door while she watched Jisun tighten her grip on Taehyung's rosy ear out of excitement.

"I missed you."
"I missed you too"

1057 words. This shitty chapter took me 2 days and a half to finish. Comment, vote and I send u lots of love for you and/or your family