22~ To hell with Me pt2

"Don't. Don't fucking hurt him!" I heard her scream. She was begging them with tears in her eyes to stop advancing on me. But there was nothing she could do.

After the big man stated that E.W had "work to do", I was unchained and put into a chair with chain restraints so I couldn't move. I felt like I was on death row and to be electrocuted to death in minutes or seconds, rather. It was a gut-wrenching feeling that crawled around me like a fox finding it's food, stalking it until the right moment so it could pounce.

"Jisun, it'll be okay. I'll be fine." I smiled at her, trying to stop my tears from falling. She weeped loudly, kicking and screaming to let me go. One of the men went up to her and raised his hand high; he was gonna slap her. I started panicking, what could I do? "Hey, HEY! DON'T HIT HER!" I yelled, stopping the man momentarily. He looked at his boss and his boss shook his head, telling the boy to leave her. "We don't need to hit her to torture. We need to show her what's gonna happen if she doesn't answer our questions."

And that's when that sharp needle from earlier plunged into me.

Namjoons pov~

"Fuck! Their phones are turned off, we can't track them!" "We no fucking shit, Namjoon! If one of us had stayed with them-" "You'd have been taken, as well. Shut up, Jin. I cant think properly right now." "I could go in there and use my boxing skills?" "No, Kook. You wouldn't be able to fend off everyone who relates to whoever's holding them captive."

"I could help."

extra short chap but i'm in writers block