8~ Join Me Pt2

Jimin POV~

I take her hand and we walk to the front door. "Wait. This hand-holding isn't...weird for you, right?" "Nope! Perfectly fine" "Great" I continue to hold her hand.

"Y/n? Instead of taking a car, I think you'd like to be walked rather than driven. Am I correct?" She turns to me. "I'd love that, thank you."

"Anything for you" I mutter. "Huh?" "Nothing," I say back to her. We start our walk and I check my phone to see how long the walk is.

"15 minutes" I mentally note. I knew the way there it's just...I haven't walked there in a while.

This is going to be embarrassing.

Jisun pov~

We are about 5 minutes into the walk when I feel Jimin faltering behind me. I turn to see him with his back hunched and his hands on his knees. I stifle the laughter threatening to come out of my mouth.

"Jimin-ssi? You okay?" "Yeah, I'm-I'm fine. Carry on ahead, I'll catch up." I walk to him and he lifts his face. "I can walk a little slower if you'd like?" "No, I promise I'm okay just-just go on without me."

I smile at him.
Then I laugh.

"How long has it been since you've walked somewhere?" He looks at me guiltily. "Pro-probably a year or two." I stare at him in shock. "I walk everywhere! I can't stand waiting in traffic so, I never got a car. Walking is so much better for your health anyways, keeps you in shape."

He looks at me with a pout. "But I am in shape! I work out every other week!" I laugh. "Well, walking is something you should get back into. Good for your breathing." I smile at him.

"If I go walking every other day, you have to do it with me, okay?" "Okay, deal." I turn and start walking again. He calls after me. "Wait up! This is a lot for me!" I laugh again, now running.

"I'm gonna get you!!"
"Catch me first!"

10 minutes later~

I got to the cafe before Jimin. He was still a block away from the shop and when I could finally see him, he looked stunned.

"You-you ran that whole distance!? How!?"
"I do cardio everywhere I go. And I'm just a fast runner. Was on the track team in high school. Won three gold medals. And a diamond one, custom-made for winning all six championships. They never had to do that before so I consider myself special~" He just stares.

"You are surely something, Y/n." I half smile at him, waiting to walk inside the cafe. It smells like Paris in there. And I wanna taste it.

And maybe he caught on.

"Yeah, I think I did."
"I have to stop this habit"
"You probably do."
I look at him with narrowed eyes, he quickly acts as if nothing happened and opens the cafe door.

"Jimin-ah! I haven't seen you here in a while! Who's she? Your girlfriend?" I choke on my spit, coughing loudly. "N-no, we aren't."
Jimin looks at me, concern laced in his features.

"I-I choked, I'm fine now," I say to him shyly.
God, could I be any more embarrassing?
"Yes you can"
"Goddammit Jimin!" I say in frustration. He laughs at me. Like mumbling out things I want to keep in my head is the funniest thing ever.

"It kinda is. Anyways, I'm Kim Seokjin. Pleased to meet you Ms...?" "Y/n" he smiles and we shake hands. "How long have you and Jimin been friends?" "About a week or two. She's my assistant. Well not really, we're kinda just friends who live together since there's not much for her to do."

I smile at the word 'friends'. At least he doesn't think I'm less than him. We're equal. "Well let me know when it's official, she's a keeper." I blush furiously as he winks at me. Jimin seems like he's about to kick his friend's ass.

And I'd pay to see that.

"Well anyway, find a seat, and our finest server will come to your needs." He says before flashing me a small grin. I smile back, holding back the urge to squeal like a young girl.

Jimin pov~

As we sit down, I notice her taking glances toward Jin Hyung. "You like him?" she turns to me with a red face. "N-no. I just think he looks good" "You know," I start, "He likes to call himself 'Worldwide Handsome'. Honestly, it's kinda farfetched."

She fake gasped. "Well, I think he's extremely handsome. Nowhere near farfetched!" she says with a fake surprised voice. I laugh at her antics and wait for our server.

Then he comes.

"Hello. My name is Min Yoongi and I'll be your server today. Just don't piss me off, I barely wanna be here right now." I look at him and smile. "The usual, Hyung" "and for the lady?"

She seems stuck between the Ceaser salad and the spicy chicken tenders. So I just say both. "Ceaser salad and spicy chicken tenders, please" Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks to the counter, yelling at someone in the back to make those three things.

"He seems...lovely" I say to her. When I hear stifled laughter, I look up at her. "Aw no, please don't tell me you also think it's cute." "Well, he looks like an angry cat! How could I not think it's cute!"

She giggles for a good minute before deciding to act normal. I smile at her childish state. It's cute. When our food arrives, she thanks Yoongi as I and we start to eat.

Jisun pov~

While eating, I feel Jimin's eyes on me. I look up to find him quickly turning his head. I giggled at his behavior. He looked at me. "What's so funny?" "Oh nothing"

He then turns to the window and readies himself to speak it seems. "When were you gonna tell me?" My breath catches. Tell him what? "Tell you what?" I ask, genuinely confused. "That Y/n isn't your name. You know, how you've been lying to me." I look at him.

"H-how do you..." "I have to research, my clients, Jisun. You lied. It's okay. I understand you don't trust me, but I'm hurt."

"No, that's not it." "I think it is. I'm done. I'll pay. Then we can go home." I try to speak but he shuts me down. I excuse myself, walking to the bathroom. I try calling Jieun but she doesn't pick up.

Again with loved ones not picking up.

I open the bathroom door a little and see Jimin paying for our food. I walk out and slip through the door. I get an odd look from Yoongi but I signal him to stay quiet.

I walk the opposite way to Jieuns house, hoping her not answering the phone ass was there. I needed someone to talk to.

Now

OMG, I'M BACK????? Hell yeah, I am. A Bad Bitch never leaves so here she is, in the flesh. Not to be biased or anything but, @aayatae you a real one😔🫶🏽