20~ Leave Me

*Namjoons pov*

"Guys, call down. They probably just went back to the beach house to go fuck or something. What I do know is we need to keep calm, panicking won't get us anywhere." I say to the boys. "Okay but explain how they went inside the club and none of us saw them come out? They could've called but none of us have missed calls either." Yoongi explains, making the younger ones even more nervous than before. "Okay, so we file a missing persons report." Jin said, looking around for affirmation.

"No, Jin. We have no idea who the fuck we're dealing with. If our friends are gone after stepping into that club, someone in there has connections. Cameras. Utilities. We need to get back to the beach house and discuss it there. I feel like there are eyes watching all over." "And your suspicions might be confirmed. Over there," Yoongi pointed to a corner where a lamp post stood, a small beam of red flashing about at the very top.

"So that means we keep going. We have to leave." "And what? Leave them in there??? Namjoon, where is your sanity!?" "Yeah, I agree with Jungkook. We can't just leave them in there to get hurt!" Taehyung yells. "Well, we don't have a freaking choice you guys! People are watching!" I whisper-yell at the younger ones and they quiet down.

"Look, all we can do is go back to the beach house. If Jimin's employees ask if his whereabouts, we're to say nothing other than Yoongi will be taking over momentarily." Yoongi looked over at me, thunderstruck. "What!? Why me!?" "Because you are the top employee there! It would make sense, especially if his assistant is Jennie out of all people. She hates Jimin and wants that position more than anything." I explained.

The guys should've known immediately who'll be in charge. Kim Jennie has had nothing but hate in her heart for Jimin.

Since highschool, Jimin got the award for winning 1st in a talent show where he first sang in front of people. Jennie, however, got backup dancers, backup singers, and had her friend Lisa rap for her. Yet she won 2nd. And why was this so infuriating? Well, Jimin only sang. Nothing else, just singing.

My guess is how bad Jennie preformed and how the song was very...self-centered. She said she wrote the song herself. But the song was mainly about her being better than everyone and how good she looked and other cocky shit like that. But the judges didn't have any other choice than to put her in 1st, 2nd or 3rd, as her dad was the principal.

But how the tables turned when Jimin's business skyrocketed.

Jennies dad had gone bankrupt, and she was forced to look for a job. Word got out how high the seat was for the workers of Jimin's company, which sponsored Tiffany & Co. as well as other luxury brands. But they were nothing compared to Jimins actual work.

Jimin is the CEO of Park's Luxury's, which makes cars. All cars are heavily inspired by drawings he or his dongsaengs (younger brothers/mates) drew from the past and present. And this had Jennie drooling for the assistant position. She wanted the money and the feeling of being in charge when Jimin was sick. Unluckily for her, Jimin never, ever missed work for anything minor (to him) like a cold or fever.

So this'll be a golden chance for her unless Yoongi's there to stop it.

"Who can forge handwriting? I know one of you can." "Me. I can" Jungkook said, raising his hand as if he was in kindergarten. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Of course it's you, no wonder you get weekends off. Alright, back to the beach house."

"We have stuff to do."