16~ Do Me

Mr. Park needs at least one smut scene so here we are. I don't normally write smut nor do I know how but I know abt sex in general so that's a good thing I guess. Also, I'm pretty kinky so just, endure those kinks. You don't need to read this part if it makes you uncomfortable but hey, that makes two of us! I just feel like I'm in a child-like stage rn and I can't put off writing smut forever. Plus I know some readers of my books enjoy smuts and would probably love to read one from me. So forgive me❤️

Jimin's teeth tugged on my bottom lip, begging for me to let him in. I finally gave in as the biting became a little too much, my lips puffing up due to it. He shoves his tongue deep into my mouth, making me moan as he ran his hands up my body. I bit his lower lip, making him groan. We pulled away for a second, catching our breath. Jimin looked at me as if I was the last meal on earth, making my cheeks flush. He smirked before picking me up bridal style and putting me on the bed. He hovered over me, eyes showcasing what he wanted. "Pretty, I'm not doing anything until I hear you say you want it." He always asked for consent in the sexiest voice ever. So of course, I said yes. He smiled and kissed me momentarily. His head dipped down to my neck, immediately running his teeth along sensitive spots to give me at least 3 hickeys. I held in my moans, too early for that. But Jimin had other plans. He stopped what he was doing and gazed into my lust-filled eyes. He backed away and turned off the lights, knowing I liked it dark. He sat on a chair and spread his legs in a sexy position, throwing his head back and bringing it right back up.

 He sat on a chair and spread his legs in a sexy position, throwing his head back and bringing it right back up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Why'd you stop?" Jimin chuckles before he gazes into my eyes. He gets up and walks over to me, laying on top of me. He brings his lips to my ear and breathes in my scent. "Strip for me, yeah?" I feel my face heat up but I nod anyway. At least the light was off and I felt the need to shave last night. He removed himself from my body and walked back to his seat. I got up and gathered all the courage I could muster and made eye contact with him as I removed the mesh dress, leaving me in my underwear and bra. I then began slowly dragging my hands up to the buckle of my bra, slowly undoing it. And once I did, it fell to the floor. And yet I never broke eye contact. Finally, my fingers hooked around the band of my lace panties and I slowly trudged them down, making Jimin squirm with anticipation. Once everything was off, Jimin immediately got up and kissed me, starting slow and passionate and quickly becoming rough and needy.

He pulled away, lightly pushing to the bed. He took off his shirt and his perfect body was on full display, his Nevermind tattoo making me think of all the naughty things I've done to it. Jimin pulls his pants and boxers down, just enough for his um, buddy to be seen, making me clench my thighs together. He moved his right hand and spread my legs, wide just for him. He let his gaze drop from my eyes to my core, making my breathing hitch from the groan that escaped him. He looked up at me, asking for permission. Once again, I nodded and he got on his knees in front of the bed. I watched as his head disappeared in between my legs, his arms gripping onto my thighs. I let out a loud moan when his tongue made contact with my bundle of nerves, moaning louder when he started sucking. He pulled back just a sec to kiss it, making me shiver with need. "Jimin," I said in a breathy moan, "I know, baby, I know. But let me have my fun, okay?" He said this in a soft voice but I can tell he wasn't asking. So I just let him tease me.

He continued licking up my wetness as I moaned for him to hurry and get in me. He then let his tongue slide into me, earning a loud moan from me. He went in and out of me, getting me closer and closer to my climax. When I was about to release, he pulled away entirely. I looked up at him to see his nose, chin, and lips coated in my juices, making me quiver under his gaze. "You said you wanted me, now you better take me." He huffed, slowly pushing himself into my heat. We both moaned out in ecstasy as he began moving slowly. "F-Faster" I pleaded and Jimin obeyed, switching to a quicker pace almost immediately. He thrust deep into me, creating a tummy bulge. He kept thrusting faster and faster, making me scream out his name. He brought me up to him by the throat, kissing me roughly as he sped up even more if that was even possible. He pulled away to look into my eyes as he fucked into me at an inhuman pace. He watched as I threw my head back at the contact of him hitting my sweet spot, chuckling darkly.

He grabbed my hips, bringing them in contact with his own. He let me feel how much he loved me. He stopped and pressed his hand on my lower stomach. "Feel how deep I am? Want me to go harder?" "Yes. Yes, pl-please" I begged him. And he complied, going harder and abusing my sweet spot over and over until I screamed that I was to release. But he stopped me. "Only place your cum is going is in my mouth. Wait." I loved it when he was dominant, it turned me on a lot. I started scratching at his back, making him groan my name. He pulled out of me and spread my legs as he shoved two fingers into me and began sucking on my core roughly. I squeezed my thighs around his head, pushing his face into me further. Finally, I came all over his fingers and face, earning a satisfied grin from him. He licked his lips before shoving his fingers in my mouth, making me taste myself. He took them out and licked what I left, taking me by the arm and making me sit on my knees.

His mini Jimin was dripping with pre-cum, making me drool. "Go on, suck." He spoke with much dominance, making me take him in my hand immediately. I stroked his length, getting breathy moans from Jimin. I took his tip into my mouth, Jimin's hand flying down to my hair, gripping it with great force. I pushed more of him into my mouth until his tip touched the back of my throat. I began sucking on him, running my tongue all around his length. Jimin was a moaning mess, pulling my hair into a messy ponytail with his hands. He began to thrust into my mouth, making me gag.

He groaned as he started face-fucking me, making me gag repeatedly. I could feel him twitch in my mouth, signaling he was close. He kept thrusting violently into my mouth, finally releasing at the back of my throat. He pulled out and I closed my mouth so his cum wouldn't fall out. "Swallow." I did as I was told and he brought his hand to my chin, swiping some of his cum off my chin. "Good girl. Now come on, let's go shower and I'll give you one of my shirts." He picked me up and gave me kisses all over my face.

1333 words of pure smut. I almost cried writing this, I kid you not. Help me