10~ Know Me pt2

18 years ago...

"Daddy! Mommy brought home more money!" You yelled up the stairs. Your father had been locking himself up in there for the whole week, leaving you alone. "Coming sweetheart!" He yelled back down.

You waited patiently as he came, looking slightly disheveled. His hair was all greasy and messy, clothes dirty and smelly. His eyes were puffy and red and you couldn't stop yourself from asking if something was wrong.

"Something wrong, Daddy? You seem upset." You said in a low tone, grabbing onto his pants. You were only 4, yet you knew when something was wrong.

He looked down at you, face blank. You could see in his eyes he had much-regretted something. You were about to ask what was wrong when your mom walked in with a strange old man.

"Mommy, who's that?" "Our new daddy," she said, holding the fakest smile on her lips. She seemed to be happy about something that you couldn't quite figure out.

"Why is he your Daddy too?" You asked innocently. "We'll dear, he's my daddy because that's what he wants me to call him." She said, rolling her eyes at you.

"Jisun, dear, your gonna be doing something for him and he'll see if you can call him daddy." Your mother said to you. You could see your dad starting to tear up.

But you wanted your mom to love you so, you ignored your father's tears.

"What do I have to do? I can comb his hair!" You gestured to the little hair this man had left. He smiled an evil smile.

"Do you like popsicles?" "Yeah!" "Do you bite or suck on them?" "Suck!" He leaned into your ear and whispered. "And that's what you'll be doing"

He started unbuckling his belt and pants while your dad stood there, crying. And your mom, she was smiling a great big smile. When you turned back, the man's penis was out and you were stunned.

"Whe-where's my popsicle?" He smiled evilly. "This," he grabbed himself, "Is your popsicle. Now suck." You stared at it and began to feel nasty. "I don't want to! Daddy I don't want to!" You screamed so loud. Your mom became fed up and slapped you.

"You will do what he says! I need this money and if you can't help me get it, I'll fucking kill you!" You started to cry. "Bu-but mommy, I thought you loved me?"

"I DONT FUCKING LOVE ANY OF YOU! I WANTED MONEY AND I CAN'T EVEN GET THAT! I WISH YOU WERE ALL DEAD!!"

And with that, midnight came around. And it was your birthday. "Mommy! No, it's my birthday now! Please stay..." "I never gave two shits about your birthday. Come on, Jered. We're leaving."

And with that, your mom walked out the door.

Your dad ran up to you and hugged you. You were crying, shaking mess, and hugged your dad back extremely tight. You didn't want to be a bad kid, but your mom didn't love you anymore so what was the point?

Time skip, 6 months later~

It had been six months since that incident and you've been in the first stage in upper primary school ever since. One day, you met a girl named Ji-Eun. She was in upper primary school and rarely spoke to anyone. You admired her and strived to be like her, seeing as many boys such as Yeonjun and Felix and a lot of other boys liked her for her pretty looks.

You wanted to be her friend so bad. That was until you realized she had caught you staring.

"Hey! I'm guessing you are kinda friendless so I'll be your friend!" you stare at her. "I-I do have friends!" And you drag some random kid named Taeyeon. He gave you a look of disgust before yanking his arm away.

Ji-Eun held in her laughter. "It's okay, I can be your friend. My name is Ji-Eun! What's yours?"
You stood there, conflicted. Your father had found out your mother had brought a mafia boss home that day and he threatened to report your mom for all the illegal stuff she's been doing.

So your mom took your name and gave you hers. Y/n.

A/N: YEAH I'M MAKING THAT SKANKS NAME YOU GUYS' PRETTY NAMES.

"My name is...Y/n." You said in guilt. Ji-Eun didn't notice but you would've. After introducing yourselves, you guys had been friends ever since.

You guys were friends in middle school, helping each other with boys and such. Then high school, kicking ass, and going through heartbreak together.

One memorable moment is when you found out the guy you were dating, was dating her too. And you kicked his ass together. Then cried together.

You guys have been friends for years upon years and you weren't ever gonna leave her. And she wasn't gonna let some guy ruin you.

"I know we're best friends but, I was so overwhelmed and-" Ji-Eun held you close.

"It's okay. You are still my best friend. And I'm still yours."

851 WORDS PPL. I had like 1,000 last chapter. This is definitely a step down from the last chapter but I literally didn't know what else to write. As always, I love you and would love more comments to read! 🥹🫶🏽