Untitled Part 1

Kurou Hiroto Morita walked into the apartment he shares with his boyfriend and their friends.

Flashback.

Kurou just came out as trans and bisexual to their boyfriend.

"I'm accept this and makes sense, you failed at being a woman worst then I did when people thought I was one also it's makes sense like when we were watching Avatar the last Airbender a while ago and you said you wanted to look like Zuko when his hair was shaggy in a cis girl way well no cis girl who has watched Avatar the last Air bender has said they want to look like Zuko also you once said you wanted to look like Marshall lee from Adventure in a straight cis girl kind of way. "Said Moss.

End of flashback.

Kurou now has short shaggy hair emo looking hair and a binder, they dress really- this person owns button ups that look like the floor of a nineties arcade and skinny black pants but also likes wearing skirts because skirts have no gender but also this person wears mainly dark clothes because they want to look like a angst fire bender prince and a goth vampire.

"I don't know who to give my old clothes too. "Said Kurou.

"Women shelter also no I don't want your old clothes, most of your old clothes were very Christian girl who likes horses and had a Jonas brothers phase who listens to Carrie Underwood . "Said Harper- Harper is dating Joss- Harper is bisexual and sex positive but accept that her girlfriend is Asexual and demisexual. 

"Funny I have a cousin who dresses like that and likes those things respectfully but that a accurate description, my parents wanted three boys and they got three boys even those they will claim that's not what they wanted. "Said Kurou.

Kurou pronouns and gender were legally changed on all papers that took like four months but it was worth.

In those four months  he went to see a gender therapy and got T pills and gel/shots to take.

He had to see so many doctors is was a whole mess.