Untitled Part 8

Fourth year of college.(This chapter is a filler because I wanted more chapters of him and Moss in college as we get more of a plot of them and more about Kurou.)

Bartending and now majoring in Game Design(he changed majors.)  was what Kurou was doing now with his life.

He was in the library with Ruby and Joss.

(Joss name is Joanna but she goes by Joss)

Two of the Mormon students walked up to them saying " men shouldn't be alone with women."

"You're a girl and he's a boy. "Said Joss.

"We're married. "Said the girl .

"We live together so does his boyfriend and my girlfriend. "Said Joss.

"None us are straight. "Said Ruby.

"Yep also none us are married. "Said Kurou.

The guy looked at them in horror and so did the girl.

 "You should join our church. "Said the guy.

"No. "Said Ruby.

"Last time I was in a church was my freshman year old high school so I'll pass. "Said Kurou.

"One of my uncle is a Jehovah witness and like I said to him I'm not joining your cult. "Said Joss.

The two left.

The three went back to studying.

After two hours later.

"look at the drawing I draw. "Said Kurou .

"You're really good at draw why aren't you a art major. "Said Ruby.

"Because art doesn't pay as much as it should also freshman year was when I figured out what I wanted to do with my life. "Said Kurou.