Untitled Part 15

This chapter explains more of Kurou's dad side of the family and when that side learns that some of the crap Kody and Rhoda told them about the kids was a lie.

Tw for some stuff.

Kurou finally got a car.

It's a use car but now he doesn't have to ask people to drive him places.

He thought of having a party in a few years to celebrate his marriage to his husband.

One of his family members was getting married but it was a member from his dad's side.

It's like this his dad has six siblings because his parents wanted a lot of kids.

His Kody dad is the oldest- his dad is a bigot and someone he doesn't get along with.

Next it's his aunt Marni who's likes to garden, she and her husband Franklin travel a lot after their son Travis and daughter Gracie moved out- they are pretty decent people

Next is his uncle Gary- Gary owns a Japanese and Jewish American styled deli, he's married to a Greek Jewish woman and they have triple girls-they are pretty decent and don't deal with Kody because of his anti-Semitic comments about Rebekah and his three nieces.

Next is Macy- She's a retired art teacher-she's married and has two kids, she doesn't get along with Kody after she found out that he lied about Akira having a drug problem and that he's the reason why her dog went missing and is the one who sent it to the pound to be killed because he hates dogs, not enough to kill one himself but enough to sent it away . she's the kind of woman who wears crazy printed and patterned clothes and crazy earrings- she's married to a man who paints model figurines and building houses for a living, he just as creative as she is.

Next is Mervin- he's well the only one of his siblings who deals with Kody, funny thing is his kids don't talk to him because he cheated on their mother with a white woman and didn't invite his oldest daughter because she's a lesbian, he has three kids with his second wife- only one of those kids talks to their half siblings.

Lately is Mary- she's bisexual, hates Kody and thinks he's a coward also once she found out he lied about Akira's drug problem she wasn't shocked he would do such stuff, he once tried to set her up with a friend of his who upon finding out his new girlfriend was bisexual he called her ugly and threaten to have her arrested so bible reasons, she now married to a woman and adopted her stepdaughter Vivian(her stepdaughter was a baby during the adoption.)

His cousin was getting married- his cousin is Karson who is Mervin's son with his first wife Susanna.

Karson was marrying a Indian woman and well his father didn't like that.

Karson was talked into inviting his dad by his grandparents on his dad's side.

He didn't want to but some time pass so why not also he was talked into inviting Kody and Rhoda, he didn't know the full story anyway.

Well the day of the wedding.

Kurou is there with Moss.

They are standing next to Kurou's brothers, their husbands and their kids.

Anyway during reception.

Kurou and his brothers avoided their parents like the plague- they had to renew their restraining order- they did got one without having to use cops.

Kurou was sitting down when his uncle Mervin and step aunt Pippa walked over.

"You could of wore a dress like all of your other female cousins. "Said Pippa.

"I could of wore a dress a lot of guys do because I'm a boy not a girl just like you're not my real aunt you're my uncle's mistress, you use to be a manager at a Hooties the same place he met you and the same place you were fired from after well your boss caught you two getting handsy in the men's bathroom, funny you're not a man and yet you're totally fine with being in the man's bathroom yet when I tried to use one here you looked like you were about to forcefully make me use the women's. "Said Kurou.

"Show your aunt some respect. "Said Mervin.

"I show aunt Susanna respect all the time because she earned it, Pippa didn't also Pippa isn't my aunt she's your mistress that your married. "Said Kurou.

Akira went to go sit down after getting food for his kid.

"I hope you get help with your drug problem Akira." Said Mervin.

Susanna walked over she said hello to her nephew and her great niece.

Then she saw her husband and Pippa.

"That outfit looks trashy. " Said Pippa.

Susanna outfit was a button up blouse, some dress pants and heels, it wasn't trashy maybe it was her red dyed hair.

"Says the woman who did the deed with a married man in a Hootie's bathroom. "Said Susanna.

"You're just mad I have him now. "Said Pippa.

"Why would I want my ex husband, his snoring sounds like a steam engine, he has a beer gut yet he makes fun of women for not being a size two and judging from last Christmas photos Macy sent me , his hair dye runs down his face in hot weather, also why would I be jealous of you, you're nothing white trailer trash princess the former manager of a Hooties who slept with a married man, also you're someone who need a bottle of hair dye to fool everyone into thinking you're a natural blond but your eyebrow tell the world you're not fooling anyone everyone knows my hair is dyed. "Said Susanna.

Pippa leaps on her and they start fighting.

Mervin doesn't even break the right up.

One of his great aunts kids gets in a fight with someone.

It's revealed that Mervin is cheating on his wife.

Someone lets it slide that Kody is cheating on Rhoda and Rhoda reveals she cheating on him with one of her coworkers because she was unhappy.

His great uncle gets in a fight with his grandfather.

He finds out that his paternal Grandparents were planning on divorcing his grandfather after finding out her husband has two kids no one knew about- the kids are middle aged now.

People start fighting.

One of great uncles and great aunts calls Akira a very hateful and bad word for having a kid out of wedlock and when his kids weren't around him he flipped those two  off with both hands and left. he's nothing done that before, guess some of the trashiness rubbed off on him for a little bit.

Kurou, Moss, Kurou's brothers, their husbands and kids leave so does a bunch of the cousins and one of the aunts.

One cousin stays behind to video tape this crap, thanking the lord she had her video camera with her in her cousin.

Once they left, they got to get food.

"Oh my god. "Said Moss.

"That was crazy. "Said Cade.

"All that fight was a mess. "Said Issy.

"Well it went worst then I expected. "Said Kurou.

"I expected Pippa to try to fight Auntie Susanna but not for Grandfather to have kid no one knew about ."Said Akira.

"Deanna stayed behind to video tape it and texted me saying we all are getting a copy. "Said Juro.

Akira and Cade made sure their kids were okay.

"Akira I can't you believe you flip off great aunt Margert and great uncle Duke . "Said Kurou.

"They called me a rude name and also their grandson got a woman pregnant without being married first so they had room to talk. "Said Akira.

Wolf was about to ask what that word meant, because he heard the word as his parents walked out of the reception hall.

"Daddy what does that word mean." Said Wolf.

Before he could say the word.

"It's a bad word you're not allow to say. "Said Issy.