Untitled Part 4

"I'm majoring in cooking we know this but I plan on owning a bakery and Harper said she would help me ."Said Joss.

Joss is one of Kurou's friends and roommates.

They met during senior year of high school.

She's Asexual and a lesbian- she's the one who made the grilled cheese sandwich with garlic bread.

"Being a history major is good but then you're like what the hell what the hell with all of this people in history like I knew about racist towards Asian and black people given the fact that I'm literally Chinese and African American but when you learn about the hell Indigenous went thought it's like what the freak also so many people hooking up like maybe it's because I'm Demisexual and Asexual but having sex doesn't solve your problems people . "Said Ruby.

Ruby is one of their roommates- she's demisexual and Asexual.

Meanwhile.

Kurou is a physical therapy major because he had no idea what he wanted to be and helping people seems like the best idea also growing up he was never asked what he wanted to be when he grow up- his parents basically told him what he would be and when he said no they said then be a nun.

Kurou wants to be a dad so does Moss but neither of them want to get pregnant.

Kurou had said many times that he never wanted to get pregnant and meant that.

Moss doesn't want to because he's afraid it will hurt but he's more willing to than Kurou, like he okay with getting pregnant.

Also Kurou would have to stop his T shots and couldn't wear his binder he doesn't want to do that because the thought of looking socially feminine physically body wise makes him sick to his stomach and makes him want to cry- he's fine with wearing fem presenting clothes but the thought of having to live life with breast anymore makes him sad.

(I'm not trans but I'm trying my best with this story.)